Chapter -21

Jungkook POV
"Meeting dismissed" I said as everyone bowed and left the room. I signed to myself.

I should probably go look at yn.

The meeting ended pretty early so I decided to bring yn something to eat.

As I was in my office corridor. I heard someone scream.

Was that yn? Oh my gosh...Jelena! Yes!

I ran to my office and saw yn onto her knees and the coffee mug broken onto the floor.

Don't tell me...

I immediately barged into the room. "Jelena!" I knew she did what I think she did.

I ran upto yn and saw boiling coffee on her dress. Immediately picking her up and talking her to the bathroom.

Putting yn under the shower I turned it on and removed her dress. Her skin was burning red.

"Oh gosh..." I ran up to the fridge and brought as much ice as I could. Filling the bath tub with cool water and ice.

I picked yn and slowly put her into the tub. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the edge of the tub.

"Does it burn?" I asked as she nodded. I sat on the ground near her. My coat was wet so was my hair.

I just noticed that yn was in her underwear. My cheeks started to burn...I tucked my lips together.

Oh gosh...She's hot...

Yn was still resting her head while closed eyes. I really couldn't get my eyes off her...

Fuck...

"Yn?" I said as she hummed in response. "You're okay right?" She nodded and got up from the bathtub.

Damn bro...Her figure...No! Jungkook! She is hurt!

I lightly touched her burns as she hissed in pain. I quickly brought an anti-burn cream and applied it.

"Jelena did all this didn't she?" I asked as she nodded. This just straight up makes my blood boil.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with her afterwards" I said, getting up from my seat and packing up the first aid. "You are okay right?" I asked for the last time, approaching her.

I bended to her level as she was sitting on the couch (inside the bathroom only).

She nodded, rubbing the cold towel against her body. Her burns were okay now. They had no effect onto her body.

"Jungkook...my dress is ruined" said yn. "Umm...stay here" I said, wrapping the towel around yn's body.

I always keep some extra shirts with me. "Wear this for now on" I walked over to yn and started to opened the shirt buttons.

She slowly took off her towel and put it onto her legs.

Come on Jungkook! Control it!

As much as I wanted to control it, I couldn't. I started to stare at her body which she didn't notice.

I snapped myself out of my thought and helped yn put on the shirt. While I was buttoning the shirt.

I seriously want to take her to the bedroom in my office...

"Yn..." I said, in a much deeper voice.

She hummed in response. I looked at her deep in the eyes and started to lean in.