chapter-16

"Want to have jungkook again?" Said the translucent female body. I titled my head in confusion. "Who are you?" I asked.

"I am you..." She answered. I lightly touched the lady as it suddenly turned into a real body which looked exactly like me.

I was absolutely shocked. "Don't be scared of me. I won't do anything. And! I am the lost queen. Nobody has ever seen my face" she explained, gently taking my hand in her's.

"So...do you want to have Jungkook again?" She asked, making me nod. "You gotta make some sacrifices though."

"What sacrifice?" I am absolutely confused right now like- what is even happening!

"You are the queen now. I want you to rule thing world until it's completely untoxic and fully of harmony. Its hard but...worth it"

It is? I heard from somewhere that there is always a reason of life and...if the reason of your life is another man or woman. Then you have to be with them no matter what or else you won't get any happiness in life.

For people of Fortmelister, happiness is everything. Doesn't matter if you get it from money or from a lover. Its a single point of life people live on.

"I-Is jungkook the reason of my life?" I desperately wanted to know the answer. She nodded making me happy from the inside.

"What will happen if I granted your wish?" I asked. "You will be reborn on the same place where Jungkook will be born. With every memory and every power but with you only! Jungkook won't remember anything"

I think it's worth the time...Its for Jungkook...its for me...

I nodded and smiled at her. "Thank you..." She passed back a smile and cupped my cheek. "I will always be there for you. Whenever you need me, just come to the lake" she said, vanishing in the beautiful scenery.

This lake is indeed a wish granter...

I smiled to myself and took out the picture of Jungkook and kissed it. "We are going to be meeting soon" I laughed at myself and hugged my knees.

The next day
I got up early in the morning just to look at the world from the balcony. Feeling more refreshed then ever, I looked back to my room.

I changed rooms as I'm the queen now.

I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower and got ready to go to the court

From now on, there are going to be meeting between the ministers and me, discussing the important matters and problems of the people.

That is how we start to change the world. People understand stuff quicker when there ego is gone. I have to beat the ego out of their minds first.