Chapter- 19

Jungkook POV
Seeing yn all happy made me happy I don't know why? I don't even know her much.

She enjoyed in the rain, all happy. "Come on Jungkook. Come here!" She said, as her hair were all drippy making her look like a goddess.

She started to twirl in the air as I walked up to her and held her lightly by the wrist. She turned around and gave me a confused look.

I started to lean in without even knowing why.

Yn POV
Jungkook got closer to my face. Now our faces were just inches away. He started to get more closer, making my heart beat so fast.

I slightly backed up my face.

Yn! Its now or never!

I immediately pulled Jungkook in for a very soft kiss. As gentle as a petal touching my lips.

It was so passionate and romantic...

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his muscular tattooed arms around my tiny waist, pulling me even more closer to him.

The rain kept pouring. It was an absolute defination of 'love' moment.

Jungkook slowly loosen his grip onto my waist and simply picked me up in his hands, still kissing me. 

He pulled off and looked straight into my drippy eyes. Putting me onto the ground, I put my hand on his chest for support.

I lowered my head in embarrassment. He put his hand onto my cheek, making me look at him.

Jungkook leaned in again and kissed me passionately. This time I put my one hand onto his chest and the other onto his waist.

He lightly grabbed me by my neck and pulled me closer to him.

Kissing in the rain...

For the last time, Jungkook pulled off and made me look straight into his eyes. Our foreheads touched as we both closed our eyes and stood still in the middle of the empty road.

Jungkook slightly touched my cheek and pulled me closer. We both felt the rain stop.

That's when we realized what we did...

This is going to awkward...

I looked at him and just looked away, trying to hide my smile. Jungkook scratched the back of his neck in nervousness.

"S-Sorry" he said, making me look at him. "For what?" I asked. "I-I didn't mean to-do-t-that I-I" I shook my head as a no and said "N-No its absolutely fine..."

He gave me a shocked look. "W-What really?" I smiled and nodded. He got all shy and pulled me in for a hug.

I immediately hugged him back and rested my head on his chest. "I swear to god yn, be mine...I'll treat you like a queen."

His sudden confession left me in shock. I looked over to him "W-What"

He grabbed both of my cheeks with his hands and said "yeah...I know we don't know each other much but I promise I will give you everything you want...All the love I have...you can have it"

My cheeks turned a light shade of tomato red. I looked down in shyness and just nodded my head.

He still gives me butterflies...

"Is that a yes?" He asked, getting all excited. "Yeah...you can take that as a yes"

Jungkook took me in his hands and spun me around in Happiness. I laughed out loud.