Chapter-4

Y/n POV
Jungkook held my hand tight and took me infront of them. I saw Charlotte gasp in shook.

Jungkook introduced me before anyone would ask any questions. I just stood there looking awkward.

"I want to marry HER, not Charlotte" I shook my head to his direction. "What!?" Everyone stood up in shock.

"Jungkook you don't even know her?" His mom said pointing her hand towards me. "I know her...very well" Jungkook stood there tightly holding my hand and pulled me closer.

"I still have a choice mom. Nothing is announced yet, we just had a discussion. But now I want to marry her." Everyone looked at me from up to down.

"Jungkook! You can't just cancel our marriage like that! I love you and you love m-" Jungkook cut Charlotte off.

"YOU love me...I love her" he look at me while I just kept my head down. "Prove your love then!" Charlotte said.

"She is my soulmate...I found my soulmate" Everyone gasped in shook. "Y-You said I-I was your sou-" Charlotte was about to cry. "Well I lied...just like you did"

Author POV
Charlotte started to fake a cry. She fell on her knee while everyone came to help and pick her up.

"You did this to me y/n...Did you seduce him? Did you do some magic on him? TELL ME!!" Charlotte shouted at y/n when she just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Don't you DARE shout at her again. You and you leave my place!" Jungkook pointed towards Charlotte and her father. "Jungkook! Don't talk to them like that. We are your parents, we will decide who you will marr-" Jungkook's dad spoke up.

"Oh! Did your dad decide who you will marry? No! Then neither will mine!" Jungkook walked over to Charlotte and took the ring from her finger and slided it down on y/n's finger. (In Fortmelister, while discussing about marriage and confirming, you have to use a ring not papers and stuff)

"Done!" Everyone there just looked at y/n like she was the cause of all of this but there was someone who liked her.

"I don't see anything wrong with her...Y/n, you are the perfect match for my brother."

She came to up to y/n and rubbed her arm. "I agree with this!" She said and smiled.

"You too! Come on just look at her then look at Charlotte" Charlotte's father said. "I know right...Look at y/n, so beautiful and calm. Then look at Charlotte, spoiled and bitchy"

She said this all with a smile on her face and signals y/n not to worry. "We will talk about this together tomorrow! Everyone to their rooms"

Jungkook's father ordered. Everyone nodded while y/n just looked at Jungkook. "Where will I go?" She asked. "you can sleep with me" Jungkook's sister said making y/n nod.

"Great! I will wake you up tomorrow. Okay?" Jungkook said as he kissed her forehead.

He left to his room, leaving only Y/n and his sister. "So hi y/n! I am rosé. I am Jungkook's sister."

"