Chapter-22

Jungkook POV
"yes sir..." The door opened as Jelena made her way towards me. I swang my chair from left to right, looking down to my table.

"Why did you throw coffee on my girlfriend?" I asked. Jelena got nervous and couldn't answer the question.

"I-I-I" my blood was absorbed boiling right now. "I WHAT!" I shouted as she flinched.

"Jungkook?" I looked over to my left and saw yn coming out of the bedroom. She looked over to Jelena and kept a poker face.

"Do you even know her? You saw her in the news and decided to do this? Jelena I swear to god stop acting like you own me!"

I said with mixed feelings in my voice. "Jungkook stop acting like you don't love me! I would have married you if you didn't broke our engagement off!!!"

I looked over to yn after she heard all this. I got up from my seat and walked over to Jelena.

"I broke off exactly because of this...I never wanted the marriage in the first place! You are a gold digger that goes up to people for money"

We both kept eye contact until yn walked up to me and lightly held my wrist. "Jungkook...You both can talk it out without fighting..."

I looked over to yn as my anger immediately faded away. I walked over to the window and just signed.

"Get out...GET OUT OF MY LIFE JELENA!" I shouted without looking at her. Suddenly I felt someone back hugging me. I looked at my back and it was Jelena only.

I immediately pushed her. I was about to slap her with yn stopped me. "Jungkook no..."

I took Jelena and dragged her out of my office. "Your fired, don't even try to come back here" I said as I slammed the door on her face.

Yn POV
Seeing Jungkook in his angry got me scared. I ran up to him and hugged him from the back. He turned around and hugged me back.

"Sorry I scared you..." He said making me shake my head as a no. "Jungkook...what do you mean by 'you saw her in the news'"?

I asked as suddenly he chuckled "oh that...The paparazzi saw us together in the morning...Thats why we are in the news"

Paparazzi? Whatever that is...

I slowly nodded my head and pouted. "By the way you look beautiful" he said making me look at my dress and realising what I was wearing was really short.

I awkwardly smile at him and looked away

I awkwardly smile at him and looked away. "I know how to you feel but that's what we have for now. My stupid friend Taehyung bought that for you"

He said as he slapped his forehead.

Taehyung? That number guy...

I nodded my head and laughed at him. "Jungkook...How can I get a job?" I asked, suddenly putting up a totally different topic.

"Umm, you can work as my secretary you know * 👉🏻👈🏻*" Said Jungkook, touching tips of his index finger together and shyly looking down making me laugh.

"Okay I will but you have to pay me for that" I said as he raised his eyebrows "yn everything that I have is yours, why do I gotta pay you?"

I hugged his waist and looked up to him and said "because I don't want to depend on you forever" He smiled at me and kissed my lips.

"You little kidney bean." He said making me cringe-laugh. He bopped my nose and said "let's go home, it's almost 7:30 and I wanna spend time with you"

I nodded and walked over to the bedroom to get my stuff while Jungkook got busy in a phone call.

Everything feels so new...New environment, new life, new style, new everything. Even the relationship with him feels like a new start....

"Yn...YN!" I turned around and saw Jungkook standing on the door shouting my name. Maybe I was too into my thoughts.

"Did you get your purse from the locker?" Asked Jungkook making me internally face palm myself.

"No..." He came over to me and said "go and get it okay? I'll be in the lobby, I gotta meet someone or I would have been the one to get it for you."

He said as he kissed my forehead and left. I got out of the office and asked of the coworkers to take me to the locker room.

"Thank you..." I said and bowed. She smiled at me and left. I got inside as a big sign left from my mouth.

I walked over to the locker and took out the purse. I closed the locker and put the purse onto the bench.

I looked over to my hands and just stared for a while. Red dust started to form around it as I started to play with it on my own.

I have to hide this from the people. They shouldn't know that I have powers and I am not from this world.

"Oh my god" I got startled by someone suddenly opening the door.

Jelena...She saw it didnt she...

"J-Jelena..."

To be continued...