Chapter-6

Jungkook POV
We spent a little time outside of the castle walking and showing y/n places.

The last and one of my favourite place I wanted to show y/n was a lake. It is the most beautiful and peaceful place I have ever known.

"Close your eyes" I said to y/n. "Why?" She asked. "Because I want to show you something" I explained and picked her up in bridal style because if she walks here with her eyes closed she will fall.

I slowed walked over to the lake and put her down. She opened her eyes as they started to sparkle in the dim light.

"Wow..."

She looked at me then to the scenery

Is it just me or y/n looks absolutely mesmerizing when she looks at any scenery.

Author POV
While y/n was busy gazing the stars, jungkook kept his eyes onto her as if she is the brightest among all.

Y/n lowered her head and turned to Jungkook's direction. "You know one thing, if couples wish for their better future together here...it always comes true." Said Jungkook intertwining his fingers with y/n. They both touched their foreheads and wished for a better tomorrow.

Soon jungkook joined his lips with y/n. Y/n felt like she was a fairy with butterflies in her stomach.

One thing about jungkook is that he nevered kiss y/n harshly. Always with love and gentleness as if she is going to break into pieces if he did so.

They both parted their lips and smiled at each other. "Let's go..." Jungkook said, again lifting y/n up and running to the castle.

Their laughs could be clearly heard by people from far away. Jungkook and y/n both were very happy.

They both reached home and saw that all the lights were off. It was almost midnight..."sleep with me tonight" jungkook said, taking y/n upstairs.

He put her on the bed and changed his clothes. Soon he came back and laid down beside y/n.

Y/n looked over to Jungkook and saw his eyes closed. She got up and started to whisper things in his ear.

"Jungkook are you asleep? I think you are...do you know how you make me feel? When I first came you were only one who showed mercy...the only one who understood me. You make me feel beautiful and worth it.....Can I tell you one thing? Even if something happens to me, you have to live your life happily okay?"

Y/n confessed all her thoughts at once to a sleeping jungkook but little did she know jungkook was not asleep.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes after hearing y/n's word which got her shook. "Y-You are awake?" He hmmed in response and pulled y/n into a hug.