epilogue 1

( 👀 )

Mingyu unlocked the door to their home and walked inside, closing the door behind him, immediately smelling something burning, he rushed to the kitchen to find their microwave on, with what looked like a almost burnt cake inside, he quickly turned the microwave off, opening it, then opening the window to let the smell escape, sighing he turned around to find the house dark with no lights on, that's when a sulking Seungkwan stepped out from his position from beside the wall separating their kitchen and washroom, making Mingyu realise what was happening.

"I'm sorry hyung", Seungkwan mumbled frowning.

"It's okay come here", Mingyu just smiled at the younger and opened his arms inviting the younger for a hug.

It was his graduation day, and Seungkwan had tried baking a cake for the older, miserably failing, he had ran away, switching off the lights when he heard the older unlock the door, forgetting about his already over baked cake in the microwave which now was n
almost fully burnt.

Seungkwan just padded towards the older, accepting his hug as he mumbled a sorry again, making the older ruffle his hair.

"At least you tried, right?", Mingyu said as he looked down at the younger who was still in his arms.

"I love you", Mingyu softly said  to the smaller male in his hands.

"I love you too", Seungkwan replied looking up at the older, as a small smile made its way on his face, the cake forgotten.

"Do you want to bake another one? together?", Mingyu asked still holding Seungkwan in place, close to him.

Seungkwan just nodded.

"But before that lets take a selfie", Seungkwan exclaimed as he moved around a little bit to reach the counter where his phone was. An accomplished 'yes' leaving his mouth when he succeeded to do so and get back to his original position making the older chuckle. Turning around in the older's arms, Seungkwan aligned the phone to take a picture of them as a reminder of the older's graduation day.

Satisfied, Seungkwan turned around, quickly pecking the older's cheek before running away towards his room, reappearing seconds later when he realised they were supposed to bake an eatable cake, in the kitchen itself

"You are adorable, boo", Mingyu chuckled as he pulled Seungkwan closer again and kissed the younger's forehead lightly before going to his own room to change out of his clothes into something comfortable.

Minutes later when Mingyu returned he found the younger gathering all the ingredients for their cake and then moving towards the microwave to get the burnt cake out and throw it away.

He quickly walked towards the younger stopping him, "I will do it", he smiled back at the younger who stepped aside to let the older do the work.

They spend the entire afternoon baking and then eating the cake.

Later they settled with a movie night as they huddled up together on the mattress on the floor of their living room, watching movies. Mingyu's one hand working as a pillow for Seungkwan's head and the other sometimes stroking the younger's hair or other times just resting on the other's waist.

It was just Mingyu's and Seungkwan's yet another happy day which they spend with each other like all their other days.

-----------------------

I'm not lying when I say I tried writing their first kiss almost 5 times but failed so let's just settle with this, and yes I very cheesily used the cover of this book as their selfie together, so what.
I hope this was as cute as I think it is.

thank you ❤️