♧︎︎︎Third year; Buckbeak♧︎︎︎

A/n
__________
So, to make things a bit easier on both me and the Reader, I am going to be writing Hagrid's speech normally, but you can imagine it however you want, that's just how I'm going to be writing it 😅
__________

As soon as the crazy lady dismisses us, we make our way onto our next class with our newest professor -Hagrid-. "You don't think that Grim things got anything to do with Sirius Black, do you?" Ron asks while walking down the long staircase. 

"Really Ron, you believe all of that nonsense the old bat was spitting out?" I shake my head, following close behind him. "If you ask me divitation is a very silly class, ancient runes however is fascinating," Hermione smiles.

 "Ancient runes!? How many classes are you exactly taking this year," Ron asks, his eyebrows tightened to one another.

"A fair few," Hermione says smirking. If Professor McGonagall hadn't gifted her the Time Turner, I doubt Hermey could have pulled all this off at once. Maybe she could have, she is Hermione Granger after all.

"Wait a moment, ancient runes. That's the same time as divitation that's not possible." Ron raises his voice a tad, if he wasn't confused before. He really is now.

"Oh, that's just silly Ron, how can someone be in two different places at once." Me and Hermione smirk at each other while walking ahead, and fist bump along the way.

"Broaden your minds~...." I say in a mocking tone.

"Use your inner eyes to see the future!" Hermione finishes and the both of us burst into the laughter, making way ahead of the boys.

***

"Gather around, gather around. I've got a real treat for your lesson today, so follow me." Hagrid steps off of the porch and walks deep into the forest.

"I wonder what it is," I whisper to Ron. "I just hope it's something I can eat," Ron whispers back and I scoff, "You've already eaten, ya hog." 

"Alright you lot, form a group over there and open your books to page 49." Hagrid tells the children before walking off. "And how exactly do we do that?" Draco spits out in a rude tone.

"You just stroke the spine of course," Hagrid says before walking off once again. "Yeah, Malfoy just stroke the spine," I grin, stroking the spine of my book. The monstrous book opens swiftly with a purring noise. However, when poor Neville opens his book, it begins growling at him. Spewing shreds of paper everywhere.

Harry and Ron stroke their books, Hermione chimes with a small smile. "I think they're funny."

"Oh yeah...real funny, Real witty!" Draco speaks up from behind us and we swiftly turn to face him. "Gods this place has gone to the dogs, just wait until my father hears that Dumbledors got this oaf teaching classes." Draco says looking around with a disgusted look on his face, then turns to his goons and laughs.

"Shut up Malfoy," Harry says walking towards them, feeling the same urge I do to protect Hagrid the way he would us.

"What did you just say about Hagrid," I shoot a glare at Draco. I hold a dark gaze on Draco as walks up closer towards us.  Draco looks up, worry written on his face, and he points directly above our heads.

"Dementor dementor!" He mocks the two of us from that night on the train. The class quickly looks behind us, expecting the horrid creatures to be there, but when it's not everyone groans in frustration.