☆Sixth year; Ronald's great fall☆

Y/n's POV
____________

It was now the night of Christmas, after everyone opened their presents and we enjoyed the food that was cooked by the lovely Mrs. Mum.

I had heard Uncle Remus shouting something too Harry and Tonks in the living room, I grabbed a tray of Harry's favorite dessert and I take a seat beside him. I pick up a piece and smile softly, "C'mon, open up."

He looks at me with a soft confused gaze, "You trust me, yeah?" I question.

Harry nods, smiling and takes a bite of the tart. "Remus is always a grouch before the full moon, don't let him get too you." I say as he rests his head in my lap, and remove his glasses off his face, putting them on the hem of my shirt.

"I won't..." he mutters quietly, gently rubbing my thigh with his hand. I smile at the boy in my arms and run my fingers through his messy hair.

"Y/n! We're about too head out darling," Tonks says from the kitchen. Harry sighs and sits up, I chuckle at his expression and go to give them goodbye hugs.

I hug Remus tightly and then Tonks, "Your Fathers right. Hold onto him, and don't let go sweetheart." Tonks smiles at me and I nod. "Thank you Tonks, love the hair by the way."

She thanks me before giving Mrs and Mr. Weasley goodbyes as well, I step out onto the porch with my Uncle and he pushes me behind him.

"Remus? Whats going on?"

"Somethings coming," He speaks grimly. I look out at the empty yard that stretches for miles, "Uncle Rem I don't see a-" the moment I say it a fire lights up all the way around the house.

Well shit.

Harry comes rushing out the door, grabbing my hand in the process. Bellatrix lestrange grins at the two of us with her wand waving, I suppose we had the same idea since both of our feet started moving at once. Mr. Wealsey and Remus shout after us but the fire cuts them off from reaching us.

I run behind Harry, with my wand in hand.

"Can you get me!? You coming to get me!?" Bellatrix laughs, as the two of us chase her. She tried killing the only family I have left, she won't get away with it.

If I hadn't been there....Sirius would be dead.

This is such a bad timing to be wearing short sleeves, because the grass is so tall, its sharp enough to cut us at the speed we're running. I felt a few sharp cuts on my arms as we come to a halt, breathing heavily, I keep my wand at the ready.

I quickly snap my head towards where I hear the crunching of grass, I breathe heavily, listening closely. I hear it again, the second time I hear it, I run towards it. Harry shouts my name, trying to follow me but I lose him in the grass. I step into a small pond of water when I hear someone coming towards me. I point my wand at the unknown being, slowly taking steps back.

When I see his face, I recognize him as Fenrir Greyback. "Stupefy!" I shout, poiting my wand at him but he deflects it. He smirks at me before turning into a black cloud of dust and flying into the air.

"Y/n!" Harry runs up too me as I step onto the piece of grass thats in the center of the pool of water. He hugs me tightly, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, yes I'm fine. Focus on whats around us in this moment Harry." I whisper, listening closely to the Death Eaters circling us. Harry stands next to me as wand shots are fired at us from all around, I wave my wand deflecting every shot back towards its owner when I hear my name being yelled by my Father and Remus.