♧︎︎︎Third year; Sirius Blacks Daughter♧︎︎︎

Third Person POV
_______________

"Come on guys! We're trying to get to Hogsmeade", Y/n huffs. "We know," they say in unison again, still dragging the two out of sight from others. "Don't worry, we'll get you both there," George assures the younger children.

"We'll show you a quicker way," Fred says. "If you pipe down," George finishes Freds sentence, in response to Harry still attempting to break from their grasp. 

"Ow!" Y/n yelps, "Let us go!" Harry shouts. "Quit your thrashing, Harry!" Y/n complains, getting tired of the fighter next to her. "Aw bless them" one of the twins says. The red-haired twins sit them down on the stairs and at the same time, "Time to join the big boys."

"But m-" Y/n swiftly gets cut off as the cloak is pulled from around them. "What are you doing!?" Harry exclaims trying to snatch the cloak back, the twins quickly shush him and pass Harry what looks like a piece of parchment.

"What's this rubbish? Did you two really drag us over here for a piece of bloody paper?" Y/n looks at the paper and back at the twins.... If looks could kill the Weasley twins would be dead. "What's this rubbish she says that there is the secret to our success-"Fred remarks.

"It's a wrench giving it to you, believe me," George finishes the words of his brother, "But we've decided your needs are greater than ours, George if you will," Fred says.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," George points his wand at the piece of parchment and words begin to appear on it. "Messr's Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present...the Marauder's Map" Harry reads aloud from the parchment...well the map.

"Ohhhh so this is how you two always know where everyone is when we're preparing for our pranks, bloody brilliant," Y/n grins. "Wait, you help with those!?" Harry exclaims, "Shh keep it down loudmouth, without our Weasel here we'd get caught in loads more things," Fred smirks, proud of the girl he calls a sister.

"Yeah, she runs off quick enough leaving me and Freddie here to blame," George glares at Y/n, "Eh not my fault your're both slower than me." Y/n says shrugging her shoulders, as Harry unfolds the map.

"Hang on, this is Hogwarts," Harry points out.

"Well, what else would it be, the bottom of your shoe?" Y/n sarcastically says earning a high five from the twins.

"And wait...is that-" Harry goes to ask but gets cut off by Fred while Y/n leans over Harry's shoulder inspecting the map.

"Dumbledore, pacing-" Fred says.

"In his study, he does that a lot," George finishes. "So, you mean this map shows, everyone?" Harry asks. "Everyone," George responds to Harry. "Where they are, what they're doing-" Fred begins, allowing his brother to finish, "-Every minute of every day."

"Brilliant!! Where'd you get it?" Harry looks up from the map smiling.

"Probably nicked it off of Filch or something," Y/n says, still looking down at the map. "Spot on Weasel, first year," they both say in unison.

"Now listen, there are seven secret passageways out of the castle, we'd recommend-" George starts. "This one," Fred and George point to a specific tunnel on the map. "The One-Eyed Witch passageway, it'll lead you straight to Honeydukes Cellar," George informs the two third years.

"You best hurry, filch is heading this way," Fred warns Y/n and Harry. "Oh, and don't forget, when you're done just give it a tap and say," George trails off, "Mischief managed," They both say as George taps the map with his wand.