✩Sixth year; Y/n Black- And Quidditch?!✩

Y/n's POV

A few nights before the Quidditch try outs Harry payed me a visit asking me to join the team as he would needs loads of help.

"Harry, I have never played a true game in my life!"

"Doesn't mean your not a brilliant keeper! I've watched and played with you, all we gotta do is convince Professor Mcgonagall and she loves you!"

"That doesn't matter Harry, i still shouldn't-"

"Right then, we'll ask immediately."

After asking Mcgonagall I take a seat on the couch utterly baffled next to Dean and Hermione, "What'd she say Weasel?" Dean asks. I turn my head over to him as a smirking Harry walks through the portrait. "She said yes, of course."

"Oh hush up Scarhead," I roll my eyes, laying my head in Hermoine's lap as she reads a text book on Potions. "Make me Black." It was as if I could hear the grin on his face.

"I just might if you think your so big and bad," I say with a scoff. "Alright then Black, come on."

With a smirk on my face I sit up to see Harry now with wide eyes, "Oh what's wrong Scarhead? Black got your tongue?"

"Would both of you shut up! Merlin! Just shag one another already!" Dean exclaims scoffing, I feel my cheeks become warm before resting my head back on Hermione.

"Glad someone said it." She mutters after being silent the entire time, however before I could say anything I hear a voice behind the couch. "Erm- Y/n...You reckon' we could talk?" I turn my head to see Seamus standing over me.

"Yeah, I don't see why not. Would you like to go else where or?" I ask, sitting up and he says we could speak outside of the common room.

As the portrait closes behind us, I lean against the wall with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What is it Seamus?"

"Well- I think it's right time I apologized. What I said to you and Harry last year wasn't right...Especially what I said to you about your Pa'."

I stare at him blankly, I didn't think he would apologize and definitely not how he is.

"It's alright Sea, it's tough times. Everyone is on edge at the moment... And everything with what the Prophets saying-" I sigh, dhaking my head and he nods in agreement.

"See, even me Mum says the things the Prophet's been saying doesn't add up."

"M'glad you and your Mum see it now Seamus. Thank you for the apology, let's go back inside now, hm?" I smile gently at him.

"Awww, what a lovely friendship thats together again!!" The portrait exclaims with her hands clasped together in joy.

"Ms. Lady-Were you listening in the entire time?" I quirk my eyebrow and her and she looks at me with a flabbergasted expression.

"Why would you ever think such a thing Miss. Black! I would never-!"

"Righttt," I chuckle softly at the Fat Lady portrait before Seamus and I re-enter the common room.

"Everything alright Y/n?" I take a seat next to Harry on the couch; us being the only ones in the room now that Seamus has gone into his dorm.

"Yeah, everything's perfect." I say with a hint of sarcasm as I lay my feet in his lap.

"Right...Not a good question is it?" He looks at me from behind his round glasses, I chuckle shaking my head.

"This one is probably no better, but I wanna know. Do you ever miss us? Like um, us being together?"