☆Sixth year; The star and her moon☆

Y/n's POV
____________

The moment Hermione told me that Romilda Vane was going to try and smuggle Harry a love potion, the anger I felt through my veins started to become unbearable but she was quick to calm me down. It had been a few weeks since Slughorns dinner party and now tonight was the night for his Christmas party.

Surprisingly earlier on in the week Harry had asked me to go with him, as a friend of course. So I agreed.

While Hermione was doing my hair, she asked me about a million questions about Harry and I. "Yes, Hermy. I still love him! But we're just going as friends, besides I don't even know if he loves me anymore. He doesn't act like it.." I sigh while she fixes my h/l hair.

"What the hell N/n! Of course he loves you still, don't be an idiot. Everyone see's the way he looks at you," Hermione exclaims.

Maybe she's right...I don't know though.

When it was time too go to the party, Harry met me in the common room. He smirked softly and offered me his arm in a joking manner. I chuckle and place my arm in his, "You ready M'lady." He jokes.

"Why of course, sir." I chuckle and we leave the common room, making our way too the party.

"Its seemed nearly too long since just the two of us were alone," He says and I sigh. Last time the two of us were left alone in a room, well....yeah one of the best nights of my life honestly.

The moment we enter through the room a sudden light flashes our way, "Y/n! Harry! Hello my favorite students! Please if you will, take a picture with me?" Slughorn exclaims clearing under the influence of alcohol of some kind.

"Of course sir," I respond as Slughorn stands between Harry and I. Us both giving the camera a smile, "Enjoy the party!" He says before rushing off. "Well, that was interesting." Harry chuckles slightly, "Yeah seriously." I chuckle with him.

When I hear the slow music playing, I look up at him and grin. "Come on, lets go dance," I say taking his hand in mine and drag him closer towards the radio that floats in the air. I wrap my arms around his neck and he places his hands around my waist. The butterflies in my stomach take off yet again and flutter around, I couldn't help but stare into his gorgeous eyes that I still get lost in.

He smiles down at me as I smile up at him, but we get interrupted. "Shit, shit, shit, shit Y/n! I need help, come on!" Hope pulls me out of Harry's grasp, I look back at him and mutter a sorry, he shakes his head with a chuckle.

"I know I took you away from Harry, but i fucked up!" Hope runs her fingers through her done up hair and slowly ruining it, "Woah, woah, woah. Calm down Hope." I grab a hold of her shoulders as she paces frantically, "Whats going on?"

"I said I fucked up! Thats all that needs to be said!" Hope exclaims, I glare at her and she chuckles nervously, rubbing her neck. "Tell me what you did, so I can help you out." I tell her and she lets out a sigh.

"So you know how I came here with Ginny, right?"

Nope. I had no idea but for her sake, I'm just gonna nod and agree.

"Well....we were dancing, eating, having fun. I was even able to sneak some fire whiskey into our juice, I think I'm tipsy but oh well. Anyway, she kissed me- Or I kissed her? I don't know its all a blur!" Hope rambles on and I stare at her blankly trying to comprehend what shes saying.

"Wait hold on, you kissed Ginny or she kissed you?"

"I dunno! But either way, I have a girlfriend Y/n! A girlfriend I love very much by the way!" Hope begins tearing up, her soft green eyes now turning into blurry ones.