♧︎︎︎Third year; Scarhead's great Fall♧︎︎︎

Y/n's POV
__________________

As the rain beats down on the students and faculty fairly everyone has a difficult time to see the field.  Hermione, Ron and I are cheering along with the other Gryffindor's as the quaffle gets passed between the red and yellow players and into the hoops.

"Go, go Gryffindor!" The red lion's chant from all around us. 

The three of us watch as Harry zooms past heading towards the snitch. "Go Harry!" Hermione shouts. "You better catch that damned snitch Scarhead!!" I shout at Harry, a grin appearing on his face.

"Harry Potter seems to have caught sight of the snitch!" Lee Jordan announces, officiating the games as usual. Out of nowhere a Hufflepuff girl's broom is struck down by lightning, her screams echo through the stadium murder. "That looks like it hurt... Sorry! Good Luck!" He says before being reprimanded by McGonagall

Unfortunately, she is hurling into Harry's direction. He quickly dodges her, changing direction straight into the clouds above us following close behind Cedric Diggory, Hufflepuffs seeker.

"Cedric Diggory has caught sight of the snitch as well! He now races into the sky, right on Potter's tail!" Jordan continues "Can you see them Hermey!?" I grab Hermione's hand and hold it tightly, now slightly scared for my friend in these worsening weather conditions.

"No! I can't Y/n, but I'm sure he's fine!" She ensures me.

We catch sight of Cedric Diggory getting zapped by lighting. I place my hand over my mouth in concern as he falls to the ground. 

"Just like that, truck down like a fly! I'm sorry Professor- No- Okay fine I'll stop! Luckily he catches himself just in the knick of time and is right back in action." I laugh at Jordans antics, him being one of my favorite part of games.

I'm not as close to him as I am with Fred and George, but I do see him quite often and exchange few words. While trying to catch sight of Harry and Cedric in the air, I feel my head become light. As if the world slowly is becoming bleak around me.

I stumble on my feet slightly, but Neville behind me nudges me back into a proper position.

Dementor.

"Dementor!" I warn pointing up in the sky, just as I do something begins plummeting towards the ground. "Whatever could that be? Falling from the- That's Harry Potter! He seems to be unconscious and- No! Professor-"

"That's enough, Mr. Jordan!" McGonagall can be heard over the system, just before it goes silent.

Hermione gasps and I let out a curdling scream, "Harry!! " A few moments later I look up to see Harry plummeting, fast.

Hermione puts a hand over her mouth in fear, while Ron holds me back from falling over the railing as I try reaching for him as if I had a chance at catching him. "Oh Harry!" I shout again and dive my head onto Hermione's shoulder. "I can't watch this," I mumble as we wrap our arms around one another in comfort.

"Aresto momentum!"

The game ended just before Harry made contact with the grass below. Cedric had caught the snitch at the final second, I would have congratulated him if I had thought of it sooner. We were more caught up in Harry at the time and the fact if Dumbledore hadn't intervened, Harry would be nothing short of a pancake.

"Peaky-?" I turn to Ron holding Harry's hand tightly. "Of course, what'd you expect?" George continues my sentence. "He fell over 100 feet," Fred says, finishing it.