⚡️Summer; Go Fish! Wait no-!⚡

The plan was for Ron, Hermione and Harry to meet at Grimmwuald place after arriving at the Weasleys place. I haven't been allowed outside in weeks, Dad, Remus and Tonks say it's too dangerous. The only people who are allowed to leave are Remus and Tonks, orders of Dumbledore before his death.

Dad's name still has not been cleared yet and well, as Harry's girlfriend and daughter as Sirius Black. I practically have a large target on my back that's flashing 'Kill me now.'

The order has arranged to pick up Harry tomorrow night, once his family is safe.

Remus and Tonks have also gotten married, turns out we were still in school when they did so. They had only kept it small, just invited Sirius and Tonks parents.

I let out a sigh, unplugging my headphones from my walkman. I walk downstairs to get some food, "Oh Y/n! Would you like some tea? Remus and I wish to speak to you." Tonks says, already brewing some tea in the kettle.

It always worries me when someone says they would like to speak to me in a serious tone, but I agree regardless. When the tea finishes, Tonks places a plate of scones on a platter along with cups of tea.

I sit down on my favorite chair, crossing my legs and take a bite off of one of the scones. "So, Y/n. We wanted you to be the first to know as we have an important question for you." Remus says in a serious tone, looking at Tonks then back to me.

My eyes widen as I nearly choke on the scone, "No one is dying right!?"

Remus laughs and Tonks chuckles, "No, no. Nobody is dying darling." Tonks says, I let out a breath of relief and sip on my glass of tea.

"No... But I'm pregnant sweetheart." Tonks smiles at me, placing a hand on her stomach. My eyes light up and I smile, "Oh Merlin Tonks! You're having a baby!" I place my glass down before jumping up and wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"Told you she would be excited!" Remus laughs and I wrap my arms around him as well, "I'm happy for you both!" I smile.

"Yes, thank you dear. But now we have a question for you," Remus says and I lean forwards in my chair slightly.

"Now, I know with me being your uncle and Tonks your second cousin as well as your aunt. It's already confusing." Remus states and I let out a small laugh. "Yeah, but then again my grandparents are also my cousins somewhere along the line, so I believe I can handle the confusion." Remus looks at me blankly.

"I mean, she isn't wrong dear." Tonks grins at Remus and I chuckle. "Anyway...moving forward. We were hoping that you would become the Godmother of our child. If anything were to happen to us, I want it to be safe-"

"Wait...Really? Of course, nothing will happen to the two of you though, but yes! I'll be this baby's God mother." I smile softly at my uncle and Aunt as I get up to hug them once again.

"I'm just thankful to know if something was to happen, my poor parents wouldn't have to stress about him." Tonks smiles softly at me, and I agree. "And what are we talking about here?" Dad walks into the room, taking one of the scones off of the platter.

"Oh, just how Y/n here is going to be a God mother." Remus smirks as Tonks rubs light circles against her stomach, "That's nice. Enjoy it kid, it's-" I smirk as Dad actually chokes on his scone. I laugh and pat his back lightly, his eyes widen, and he picks up my glass of tea, taking a sip.

"Hey! What the hell, that was mine old man." I groan and he hands me the empty glass back, "Well, if she can keep Sirius alive then we have no need to worry." Tonks smirks and Remus suppresses a laugh.

"Oh ha, ha, ha. Very funny cousin, " Dad says in a mocking tone as the rest of us laugh. "We haven't spoken to Harry yet, but we were hoping he would be the God father as well." Remus smiles softly.