BONUS: Happy Christmas Harry

*Lily Camilla Potter is two years old, making it two years after the war*

I'm pregnant. Agan. And I'm terrified because last time I was pregnant, it was in the middle of a god damn war. Harry and I adore our Lily flower And Teddy baby, they are perfect in every way.

We have discussed having another baby or two, but we were going to wait a few more years since we still have a few active Death Eaters about. Lily and Teddy are both handfuls as is. But the embryo in my stomach had other plans, obviously.  

"Hermy, I don't think I can do this again. Remember when he walked away when I told him about Lily? What if it happens again?" I stammer over my words, pacing back and forth in front of mine and Harry's bed. 

"And don't you remember him getting his shit together and declaring to care for you and the baby? I honestly can't believe you're doubting him Y/n, he has been an amazing husband and Father, get your crap together darling." I sigh at her words and kick a small imaginary rock, knowing she's right.

"I can't believe I did either," I softly chuckle shaking my head, recalling on Harry, Teddy and Lily snuggled up on the couch one morning after I had left in late. Had said he didn't want to wake me; however, he was then late to work. Being the boy who lived and killed the dark lord has its advantages to it. 

"So, we're doing this? Tonight?" She asks with a glint of a smile, and I nod, "I'll get it prepared!" She gets up practically squealing in excitement. 

The last few years Hermione, Ron, Harry and I host our own friends-giving on the night of Christmas eve and the following morning we travel together to the Burrow. But tonight, I would make a special announcement to just Harry, then share it with the others tonight. 

I had to tell Hermione first, so she could help me and of course she accidently mouthed off to Ron before I could tell her not to. 

"Alrighty! Here are the last three presents, both for Harry from me." I smile at him, and he returns the smile, thanking me but looks a bit confused when I only hand him one small box. "What? I thought you said two- not that I'm complaining- I just am lost." 

I sit down on the arm of the chair next to him, raking my fingers through his raven hair, "Hermione, Teddy and Lily are getting ready to show you once you open the box first." I glance up at Ron who is sitting on the edge of his seat, practically grinning ear to ear. 

I watch in excitement as he carefully lifts the lid off the box, at the same time Lily and Teddy both run over towards Harry giggling and smiling with Hermione behind them. He looks at the pregnancy test then to Lily's quidditch jersey that matched Harrys from school days:

Potter
#3

Teddy may not be our biological child, but he will always be our son and our children brother. If he wishes for it to be different in the future, that's up for him to decide. 

Harry smiles widely and reaches his hand out and pulls me into his lap laughing, "Really!? Your pregnant!?" He exclaims joyfully, while Lily giggles and jumps in a circle with Teddy. 

"I am! That means our Lily flower also gets to be a big sister! Our Teddy bear a big brother as well!" I exclaim lifting them up into the chair with us, at my words Lily looks at me as if I shot her newborn puppy. "Uh oh, what is it Lils?" Ron asks, with his hand on Hermione's thigh who seems more excited for the baby then Harry is. 

"Big sister? That mean new baby?" Lily asks with her lip poking out and quivering. "That's exactly what that means flower, but you know what else that means? A new best friend and a new playmate. Once the babe gets a bit older of course," Harry quickly swoops in before any tears could be shed. Lil had just started talking sentences a few months ago, so her words are still pretty broken. 

"Baby play with me? Yay!" She laughs and starts clapping and I join her, "You know, you're Uncle Ron has lots of brothers and a sister, and he loved it, I'm sure you will too." Hermione states smiling at the three of us, "Well I wouldn't sa-" A sharp elbow to the ribs causes him to alter his sentence, "That's right. I loved every waking moment." He grit his teeth and forced a smile. 

Harry and I look at each other and burst into laughter. 

Later that night Harry and I lay against each other with Lily and Teddy asleep in front of me, nearly taking up half of the bed. But neither of us mind, we would let them have the whole bed if that's what they needed. 

"'Mione told me you were concerned about telling me before hand, and I know you talked it out and you're okay now. But I just wanted to say, I love you Y/n Camilla Potter. I love you, our children," He places a hand on my stomach, "And the life we have today. I wouldn't change it for the world my love, because you are my world." 

I smile at him, sniffing as I wipe the tears from my eyes, "These damned pregnancy hormones." I grumble and he laugh, bringing a laugh out of me. 

"Happy Christmas Y/n," He brushes a few strands of my hair behind my ear before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Happy Christmas Harry." 

________
HAPPY CHRISTMAS MI AMORS

Hopefully you enjoyed, and I'm also going to take this moment to self-promo a bit. I have another HpxReader book I'm writing!

Not Another Love story

It starts out as friends to denial of feelings to lovers, I'm currently in 4th year and tbh I publish based off of motivation from my readers and there's not a lot of active people on that one yet, so I haven't really gotten into it, yk? 

So y'all should go look int it at least! I would add the link here but it won't let me for some goofy reason, oh well. I hope y'all check it out and again Merry christmas!!

Word count: 1073
Don't be a ghost reader!