Chapter Eleven

Chloe's POV:

It's been two weeks that Lou and I had our talk, Lou is back and I'm actually glad he is. It's a lot easier looking after Brooke,  and I can get things done around the house easier and honestly I'm happier with him around as a friend.

Right now Sydney, Sibyl, and I are in my car, I have yo go pick up Brooke, she spent the weekend with Lou and the guys.

"You guys come in cause I want tea Okay, and it usually takes a while to get Brooke sorted." I said putting the indicator on right turning into the estate.
They mumbled a short response and I pulled into the driveway.

We undid the belts and jumped out and. I walked in and saw suitcases all over the floor.

"Stay here" I mumbled, I saw them Sit down on the sofa and bring out their phones. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Brooke on the bench eating a pancake and Lou washing dishes.

"Whats going on" I asked, he spun around and smiled but when he saw my expression he let his smile drop to a frown.

"What do you mean?" He asked drying his hands off with a rag.

"The cases, your leaving again."  I said feeling the hurt grow by the second.

"No, no, no, no, no, we have to go on tour and I was going to ask you to come later but I giess I have to ask you now" He chuckled, scrathingthe back if his neck.

" can't Broo-" he cut me off before I could even finish by saying

"I know, you and Brooke can come, it was Harry's idea so the boys and Simon are fine with it."

"I don't know" I trailed off. Looking at Brooke who was playing with a spoon.

"It would be like a holiday, come on Chloe it's an eight month trip with 12 beaks I think." I sighed and ran my hand through my that was hanging around my shoulders.

"Okay." I mumbled "When do we leave?" I asked

"Tomorrow morning" Louis said.

I just shook my head in response and chuckled, typical Lou. I picked Brooke up off the counter nd walked into the living room to are the boys standing with giant smile on their faces as they stared at me.

All of a sudden they ran and crushed me in a hug. "I knew together would come,  I know you still love him" Harry whispered in my ear, as they pulled away. I stared at him confused. I then shook my head No.

I the  went and sat on the blue beanbag and pulled my phone out. Oh my God.

"SYDNEY! SIBYL!  I forgot you were here" I exclaimed and Zany chuckled
"Old age kicking in" He snickered and the boys 'ohh'ed'

"You say that yet your older that  me" I said back sassily and the boys 'ohh'ed' including Lou who walked in sitting beside him.

"At least I don't look it." He barked  back while once aging the guys ohh'ed' and I sarcastically laughed and abruptly stopped.

"OMG Zany why kind of mirrors are you looking into" I said in a high pitch voice.

Everything was silent until I spoke up again, "cat got you tongue" I said dragging my finger down my cheek from ear pretending to be sad as get let out a huff of air.

"Chloe?" Sibyl asked and Niall's had shot up and I smirked are him while he flushed red and lowered his head.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Can I talk to you for a minuet" she asked shyly "alone" she added.
Lou then pulled the Blind slightly.

"It's raining so you can go into my room if you want" he said. I nodded and walked up the stairs his room. Once I entered his sent hit my nostrils and the memories flooded back to me.

I sighed and turned to Sibyl. She took a deep breath, turned to me and smiled sympatheticly. While I raises an eyebrow.

"Basically I don't think you should except Louis again. He cheated on you Chloe" she said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"What are you trying to say.?" I said folding my arms across my chest.

"Chloe I love you like a sister and want the best for you. Louis isn't what's best" she said keeping her hand on my shoulder.

"HOW THE HE'LL DO YOU KNOW WHAT BEST FOR ME. HAVING BROOKE WASN'T THE BEST FOR ME BUT GUESS WHAT SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON THERE WHEN EVERYONE LEFT. MAYBE THE BEST ISN'T REALLY THE BEST" I yelled at her  lifting her hand of my shoulder and throwing it back at her

"I'M ONLY TRYING TO HELP" SHE yelled back at me. "HE BLOODY CHEATED ON YOU"

"ALL BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS YOU DOSE NOT ME YOU HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE ME NOT LIKE ANYONE" I yelled. Hurt flashed across her face.

"Oh YEAH THE ONLY GUT THAT DID SORTA LIKE YOU CHEATED ON YOU" I yelled again.

"When he leaves don't come crying to me" She said

"I don't need you I make my own choices, like this" I Took off down the stairs as get followed on my heels.

I walked into the living room and grabbed Louis up by his hand. Once he was on his feet. I grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him down to me and I slammed my lips on to his and after a few seconds of getting over the shock he kissed me back.
I pulled back and looked over at her standing with her mouth wide open.

"That wasn't the best thing foe me was it?" I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Whatever Chloe" She said as she walked out the door. I turned out around and everyone was sitting shocked.

"Sorry" I said with an innocent smile