Chapter Sixteen

Niall POV

I looked around the plane and sighed. I placed my phone down on my knee and looked over at Liam.

"Would you just relax and go to sleep." Liam scolded me.

"I'm to hungry to sleep" I mutter.
He sat up from his laying down position and looked at me with a smirk.

"There was a hostess that was struggling to contain herself. Go find her and ask for food." He chucked and layed back down.

"I'm gonna do that" said standing up and walking down the aisle. I laughed as I pasted Harry and Zayn snuggled together with a blanket.

Once I got to the back of the plane near the toilets I heard crying. I gently knocked the door.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"S-sorry one minute" the gentle yet familiar voice croaked.

"Chloe? Is that you?" I asked

"Niall?" She replied.

"Yeah. Open this door and let me in right now." I said. There was a minuet silence before the lock clicked.

The door opened and I walked in closing it behind me. I looked up but she ran straight into my arms.

"Shh shh what's wrong?" I asked as we rocked back and forwards

"I'm so confused, and scared!" She cried into my chest.

"Why?" I soothed as I ran my hands through her hair.

I know it calms her down because when her and Lo were dating her mum would always insult her and they would get in fights.

She would come over to our house and we all watched a movie and Louise ran his fingers through her hair.

"I love Louis!!" She sobbed "I'm scared to get h-hurt again. I can't go through that again. " I pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"Chloe. You know I love you as a wee sister. I will never lie to you. Louis has changed. I know he loves you too. The way he looks at you. You can literally see the connection between you two."

She wiped her tears away with the back of her hand and smiled at me.

"Thank you Niall. Please don't tell anyone. I need time." She asked sticking her wee finger out. I chuckled anf wrapped my little finger around hers.

"I promise. Now. You want me to get your bag?" I asked and she nodded standing up straight.

I then walked out to go get her bag.

Chloe's POV

I sighed and look into the mirror my outfit was wrinkled and I looked a mess. A few minutes later Niall knocked the door and handed me the bag.

I opened it and saw a pair of red pair of skinny jeans and a white Crop top that is tight fit.

I stripped out of my clothes and pulled on the others. I then slipped on my jeans and top.

I grabbed the hair brush and brushed through my long hair. I braided it into a a fish tail over my left shoulder.

I searched through the bag and found my white converse and ankle socks. I slipped them on and washed the smudged make up off.

Sighing I opened the door and looked to the left to see a tall brunette giving Niall a plate of food and a drink. I shook my head in amusement and made my way back to my seat.

Once I got there I saw Louis asleep with Brooke in his arms. I smiled at took a picture on my phone that was laying on the seat.

I put a filter on it and saved it as my lock screen. I sat back down and closed my eyes.

Hopefully when I open them it will be for me to get of this flying piece of metal.

----------------
Yes guys I know I said 100 votes but I was inspired. I noticed some stories have Q&A would you like the story to have one??.

If so comment and leave a question.

BIG NEWS!!!!

THE PREVIOUS COMPETITIONS STILL STAND SO GUYS VOTE, COMMENT AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

THANKS FOR READING!!!! xx