Chapter Twelve

Chloe's POV:

The boys heard Sibyl and I's argument so they understood. I took Sydney home after that I put Brooke to bed and started time pack.

It's now 3am and I gave to get Brooke dressed and myself.

I walked in to her room lifting her up. She is so much like Lou. That always helped because in away I still had him will apart of him with me.

I carried her to the wardrobe grabbing a pair of white leggings, a mini mouse long sleeved top, socks and black UGG boots.

She started to wake up but I continued to change her. I pulled her top of replacing it with the mini mouse one and doing the same with the great of the clothing.

Once finished I set her back down on the bed and went to my room. I pulled out my white skinny jeans, a tight red crop top that showed off my belly button piercing, and a pair of large red heels. I tied my hair into a high pony tail and left my bangs down and clipping my fringe into a quiff.

I wiped on red lip gloss and I was ready. I grabbed my suitcases and hauled them down the stairs into the living room.

I then went into the kitchen knowing Brooke would get hungry. I grabbed her Tinkerbell lunchbox and made her Ham sandwhiches, filled her bottle with juice, and grabbed a packet of sweets for her. I place it all nearly in the could and putting it into my handbag along with extra clothes for Brooke just incase.

I was about to go upstairs when Lou walked in.

"Hey, you ready?" He asked rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah can you take the cases while I get Brooke?" I asked pointing upstairs. He nodded and grabbed two of them walking out.

I ran upstairs, grabbing her pink blanket and then lifting her into my arms and tucking the blanket around her, almost straight away she cuddled into me as I grabbed her car seat in my other hand sprinting down the stairs to meet Lou who already had here pram.

We walked out together as I locked the door as he took the seat. Louis handed the stuff to Paul and get placed them in the back if the van.

"Good to have you back, chloe" he smiled I nodded and smiled to as I hopped into the van strapping Brooke into her seat as I put the server around the seat too. I sighed and took a seat besides Harry.

"Good morning" he said cheerily while Zany groaned. He never was a morning person.

"Hi Curly" I said with as much excitement a teen mum could have at 3:45am

"How's you" He asked and I just laughed.

"Can you shut the hell up" Zany grumbled from two seats imprint of us.

"I don't see what you have to moan about, I'm a 19 year old mother, who only gets about 4 hours asleep a night" I saddest him.

"I'm an international pop star I sing for a living" he grunted back at me sitting up and looking at me.

"Again I'm a 17 year old mum who cleans puke, listens to her child cry and squeal while she has my head turned by singing 'what makes you beautiful'" I ranted to him

"Whatever" he mumbled as the cn started to move.

"Mummy?" Brooke asked from the back. I turned in the away to see her staring at me.

"What pet?" I answed confused to why she would be awake.

"My tummy hwurts" she said then I noticed she was holding her tummy.

I stood up from my seat and walked up to her. Hearing my heels clock caught the attention of Louis who was infront of Harry and I, although he was out for the count now.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Her tummy hurts" I said lifting her from the car seat and craddeling here in my arms. It's a motherly instinct.

I was about to take my swat back bit Harry was using it to lay his feet on while he slept. Cheeky bugger. I made my way down and sat besides Lou, I looked to by right and saw Liam and Niall fast asleep beside each other.

"Daddy my tummy hurts." Brooke groaned.

"What do you want me to do hunnybun" he asked her gently

"Cwuddle me and mummy" She said and me and Lou sighed.

"Okay," he hesitantly placed his arms around my shoulder and the other over my arm that was over Brooke.

As Brooke fell asleep so did Lou, my eyes started to get heavy, I latest my head down on Lou's shoulder and let sleep take over my tired body and for the first time in 3 years I fell asleep in the arms of Louis Tomlinson.