Twenty Four

Chloe's POV.

The lights dimmed and the music stopped.

"Hey everyone. I'm so glad you all could come to celebrate my wonderful girlfriend Chloe's birthday. We have went through a lot the lat few years and expecially the last few months or so, but she's still the one and Chloe this is dedicated to you." Louis spoke clearly through the mic.

I felt my cheeks flush and the music started to play through the speakers followed by by there sweet, harmonic voices.

[Liam:]
Hello, hello, I know it's been a while
But, baby, I got something that I really wanna let you know, yeah
Something that I wanna let you know, oh, oh, oh

[Louis:]
You say, you say to everybody that you hate me
Couldn't blame you 'cause I know I left you all alone, yeah
I know that I left you all alone

Yeah, now I'm back at your door
You're looking at me unsure
I should've seen it before
You're all I think about, baby

[All:]
I was so stupid for letting you go
But I-I-I know you're still the one
You might have moved on
But, girl, you should know
That I-I-I know you're still the one
I know it's saying too much
But I will never give up
I was so stupid for letting you go
But I-I-I know you're still the one
I-I-I know you're still the one

[Niall:]
Hello, hello, I'm really hoping you'll forgive me
I keep talking, begging, tell me what I wanna hear, yeah
Girl, just tell me what I wanna hear

[Harry:]
I tried, I'll try to start again and find somebody
But I remember all the times and all the words we said, yeah
I can't get it out of my head, yeah

Now I'm back at your door
You're looking at me unsure
I should've seen it before
You're all I think about, baby

[All:]
I was so stupid for letting you go
But I-I-I know you're still the one
You might have moved on
But, girl, you should know
That I-I-I know you're still the one
I know it's saying too much
But I will never give up
I was so stupid for letting you go
But I-I-I know you're still the one

Hey you, you're still the one
Hey you-

[Harry:]
You're still the one

[All:]
I know it's saying too much (Yeah)
But I will never give up (C'mon)
I was so stupid for letting you go
But I-I-I know you're still the one
I-I-I know you're still the one

Once the song finished. I was exploding with happiness. A few people turned mouthing "lucky girl" or "Happy birthday' and some just staring at me with an adoring look.

"Chloe I know we have had hard times. It's not been easy or simple. I know things are only picking up but you know we all love you. Happy Birthday babe he called out. At that moment I couldn't hold back any longer.

I took off running as fast as I could in the heels. I ran up the small amount of steps and jumped straight into Louis arms and almost instantly the crowd broke into 'aww's'.

I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck as he spun me around. He stopped kissing me. The music started to blare once again.

He walked forward taking me backwards down of the stairs. He walked backwards until my back hit the wall.

We continued to mold our lips together and he gently squeezed my butt. I slowly pulled away and stared into his eyes.

"I want a drink" I mumbled and slid away from him as he chuckled. I made my way back to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of vodka.

Me being me added apple juice. Yes I know weird mixture but it's nice. I started to sip at the drink Sighing as the burning mixture soothed my temptation.

I knew that me me and Lou wanted the same ting so I walked back to find him leaning against the wall watching me. I grabbed his hand pulling him towards a random bed room.

He smirked and I gulped down half of my drink then setting the cup to the side. Lou grabbed me playfully throwing me onto the bed.

He crawled up and straddled me leaning down and kissing me. I raised my hands to his hair pulling at it making him groan. He pulled away all stared down at me.

"Ya known love this dress on you but I think it woyld be better on the floor. He said flipping me over unzipping the dress pulling it off me leaving me naked except for my black lace thong.

"Tut tut tut. Chloe your still the little naughty girl no met five years ago." He smirked playing with the the waist band of the panties.

"Oh but you love it tommo!" She said flipping bus over so she was now in control.

"I do indeed." I said in a husky voice. She giggled pulling my shirt off. I then hurried it along pulling oof my trousers.

She started to tease me by palming me through the small material of my boxers. I grunted and gripped non to her hair making her moan.

God I missed this girl.

I flipped her over grabbing her drink. I poured a thin line down to the top of her sexy as fuck knickers.

I started to kiss her but I wen down her throat, her chest and down her stomach. I lucked the alcohol right of her flawless body. When I got to her knicker I nipped the skin above them.

He moaned and wriggled around but I pushed her down. I pot the end of the knickers slowing pulling then off.

I followed by pulling my own off.

"You ready?" I asked positioning myself

"Since day one" She mumbled bring my head down to kiss her that's when I pushed into her.