Untitled Part 10

I stepped put of my car, slamming the door shut and walking up towards the boys house.

I never used to know and that hasn't changed. I opened the door and walked in seeing Brooke and Harry arguing in the kitchen

"No curry is stupid sweight is smart" Brooke saddest putting her hand on her hip.

"You are complete mixture of your daddy and mummy" Harry scoffed. That's when I gave up my cover by bursting out laughing.

There heads snapped towards me and I continued to laugh.

"Mommy!" Brooke squealed running into my arms. I picked her up throwing her up in the air and catching her I then kissed her nose, but what caught my attention was a camera shutter. I looked over and saw Niall and Louis taking pictures.

"Couldn't resist sorry" Louis said. I just nodded.

"Was she good?" I asked as she clung to me and I set her on my hip.

"As good as gold" Louis said. And I smiled at her.

"Chloe can we talk in privet. Please" Louis nervously. "We can go get a coffee or tea or something and chat about it" he said. I nodded and he took Brooke from my arms and handed her to Harry.

"We pulled up at a small coffee shop called Costa after an awkward car ride. He held the door open and I walked through with him close behind. U could feel his eyes burning in to my back.

I pulled out a chair and a small round table near the wall. I sat down and soon after so dis Louis.

"So.." I started and he sighed running his hand through his hair.

"I know your letting me have a part in Brooke life but please understand that there is more to the story." He sighed.

"Elaborate" I said and gestured for him to continue.

"So I was in the house and Elanore was coming over for me to help her with homework. She came over dressed as a slut and all. She told me that she over heard you talking to Sydney and you were going to break up with me. You only wanted my money and I was Nothing to you. I was so upset and Elanore, Well lead me on, I k ow I shouldn't have and I was regretting it right away." He stopped and took a deep breath "You walked in and when I saw you I knew it wasn't true the pain in your eyes. I litrally jumped out of tge bed grabbing my boxers and trackies and I went after you but you were gone. I went to your parents they slammed tge door in my face, now i know why and you were gone. I loved you with all my heart Chloe, Elenor decieved me"

I stared into his bright blue eyes and sighed "Lou you should have know I would never have said that. I no i would never You were my everything for you even my football scholarship to Brazil" I said looking into his eyes.

"I know I was dumb and Eleanor looked so honest and sympathetic for me but I know what she wanted." Get basically cried. I just nodded.

"All I want is to be your beat friend again not boyfriend friend. I want a clean slate Chloe, please"

"Okay but please don't hurt new again you seriously don't know what I went through, social workers threatened to take Brooke, I had to move on and forget you, build up my walls and not let anyone slip through please just don't make me go through it again"

"I swear Chloe. I won't hurt you or Brooke"

----------------------------
Hey guys give me ideas this is hard. But anyway I know it's shorts but Hey it's still a chapter.

So do you think Chloe will let Louis in or will she keep her walls up.

Feel free to comment. This was chapter 10 and I hope chapter 11 will be published soon. Thanks for reading! Xx