ïTwenty Eight

Louis

I knew I shouldn't of taken the few pints after the show, I didn't mean a word I said and I knew I hurt her; badly.

Sitting in the entertainment room of the bus on my own, the thought today ran through my head. She said she was going to meet with a model agent.

I knew I had to apologise in the morning and with her tomorrow to the dinner.

I stood up and stretched out my arms above my head. I pulled out my phone and decided to text her so when she wakes in the morning it will make her smile.

Chloe ♥:
Good morning my beautiful
princess. I'm sorry for
yesterday. xx xx love you baby

I walked into the sleeping area and unzipped my bunk I pulled off my jeans and top slipping into the bunk. let's hope all goes well in the morning.

Chloe

Louis and I made up this morning, I woke up to a text from him and he made me breakfast and gave me a whole speech on why he said what he said and how he's sorry.

Right now we are in the back of the limo going to the coast side restaurant to meet Mr Jordan.

I'm dressed in a blue skater style blue dress that comes to mid thigh, (pic at top/side the girl is not her!) blue platform heels and and a gold necklace. My hair is in big curls with a clip holding my quiff in place.

Louis was dressed in black jeans, converse, with shirt and a black blazer.

"no naked shoots" Lou exclaimed randomly and I burst bout laughing while he kept a straight face. I calmed down still shaking my head.
"oh God Lou. Don't worry I wouldn't pose baked for a million pounds each time. " I chuckled wiping under my eyes.

He let out a breath and smiled kissing my cheek as the long cad came to a slow halt. Raymond opened the door and Lou stepped out, and to no surprise I heard the screams of fans, the flashes of cameras and the roars of the paps.

I stepped out taking Louis' hand as we walked up the pathway into the restaurant avoiding the hundreds of hand trying to grab us.

Once safely inside we were met by a inviting warm source of heat, light back round music and the delicious smell of cinnamon and apple.

I led Lou towards the reception area and was met by a smiling lady around 35 or 40, dressed in a knee length black dress and small Black heels.

"Hello, welcome to Coast Side, I'm Lorraine. How can I help you?" The women Lorraine asked.

"Hi, I'm Chloe Ritchie, I'm under Jordan, Marcus Jordan." I told her with a smile.

"oh yes, Mr Jordan requested I take you and your Boyfriend to his table. follow me, Miss Ritchie and Mr Tomlinson" Lorraine demanded with a cheery tone.

"this place is so posh, even I wouldn't come here" Lou whispered into my ear as I giggled.

We were led up a set of spiral stairs and past few other tables until we came across one with a man sitting at with a class of wine and on his phone.

Lorraine nodded and Lou and I sat down.

"oh hello Chloe your just on the nick of time. Good evening Louis I'm Marcus, Marcus Jordan. " Marcus introduced himself.

"Hey, so the contract?" I pushed, not wanting to beat around the bush

"yes yes, my dear. well here it is" Marcus handed me the few she's of paper stapled together covered in ink.

"Really it just says the types of shots you will he doing, types of clothes, your income, that you can work for other but you can't leave us for a year and six months unless we let you go, what you will be modeling for and so on. Have a look there while we are here and if there is any changes they can be made" Marcus blabbered

I scanned the contract seeing if I wanted to make any changes.

shoots:

• underwear
•bikini
•companies
shops
•fully dressed
•nude
•music videos
posters

"Marcus no naked shoots. The others fine but no naked." I said handing him the contract.

He nodded taking a pen and scoring over it and Lou look up and me and smiled giving my knee a squeeze.

"okay so you will be starting next week in . . . America and you will be modeling with Justin Bieber for his new album cover. so if you can just sign here that you red for next week." I could take get the smile off my face as I Took the pen and signed my name.

This is the start to my career.

↓___↓

"well I'm doing a shoot with Justin Bieber next week for his album" I said to Zayn in the changing rooms.

"that's great, even agency will be wanting you" He said pulling me into a hug.

There was always something different about Zayn from the other boys. He would more freely and willing hug me, come talk to me, take me places and that sort of stuff.

"awe I'm so proud of you!" he said into my neck, squeezing me in the hug.

I smiled and hugged him back. I heard him. Kimble something under his breath but took no notice.

We pulled away once he told. He had to go. So i got cosy on the sofa in my pajama bottoms and tank top.

Brooke came paddling into hw room with her blanket and teddy duck.

"Hey Bo." I called to her. She wiped the sleep out of her eyes climbing up into my arms.

I lay down silently and soon sleep took over are vessels