Chapter Thirteen

Harry's POV:

I woke up around 4am. I stretched my arms out in front of me and look to the side Where Chloe was supposed to be, but she was gone.

I looked back to Where Brooke should be but her too, was gone. I then saw a glimpse of blonde hair in the seat in front of the seat beside me.

Standing up, I looked over the chair and saw her cuddled into Lou, he had his arms wrapped around he and Brooke was on Chloe's knee with her tiny head on her chest and arms wrapped around her torso.

Chlow had her head on Lou's shoulder and His had fell onto here head.

Her long blonde hair had fallen from the pony tail and was now hanging down her back.

I smiled pulling out my phone and snapping a picture of the 'family'

I so Happy for Lou. He was a mess for ages when she left, will now we found out the reason why but still, he had a fake smile for a good while.

Management made him and Eleanor be together even though he hated her guts, wrong didn't know why but like said earlier we do now.

U remember the first time seeing Chloe was at the auditions. She was standing in a hall way on the phone saying he got through.

"Yeah he got through. He was amazing like always. I told you, would, you should of came" the average height blonde said into the phone.

"Yeah I think they go again tomorrow night or else next week. But Im almost sure it's tomorrow" she replied

"Okay..... Yeah.....love you too bye" She hung up and slid her phone into her pocket, she looked up and studded my face.

"Harry right?" she asked me. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah Love." I said

"You did great, You and that Liam guy" she said with a heart melting smile.

"Thanks love. Are you auditioning?" I asked after thanking her.

"No I'm here with my boyfriend Louis Tomlinson, but I have to go. It was lovely meeting you Harry. Good luck" she said and she was gone.

I smiled at the memory. It was really weird then, a 15 or elsr a 16 year old with a 19 year old.

I looked out the window as the van came to a halt. I saw the airport and the many people with their luggage. 

Thank God there are no fans. Yes we live them buy it's stressful with them everywhere we go. Sometimes they can very a little bit to crazy.

I went and woke up the guys but left Chloe and Brooke to sleep.

"Lou, you take Chloe,  I'll take Brooke. Come on guys get out." I said to Lou but under up giving off at Niall and Zayn.

I took Brooke from Chloe's arms and started to walk to the airport. I looked over my shoulder to see Lou carrying Chloe bridal style, as he smiled down at her.

I just hope everything works out.