Twenty nine

Justin Bieber

I was standing on set waiting for my new model to come, talking to my manager on the phone.

"Yeah okay, scooter. I'll see ya at 6....okay....bye" I hung up slipping my phone into my pocket as the hot blonde came around the corner talking to the photographer.

She was wearing tight black jeans, a black flowy blouse that had slits down the arms and her hair was straight but a messy hot look. Her lips were bright red and her green eyes dazzled through the thick coats of mascara and eyeliner.

"Hello I'm Justin, Justin Bieber." I said sticking out my hand to her as she approached me.

"Chloe Ritchie." Chloe replied bluntly to me looking over my shoulder, I peered over my shoulder to see Louis Tomlinson that cocky bastard

"Okay you two. Chloe stand with your back to Justin's chest." She did as told as she moved back into me.

"Now Justin. Go on for a kiss and Chloe turn you head to the right for Justin. " again we did as told. We were millimetres away for the kiss when the camera flickered.

"Beautiful. Now Justin get on your knees facing away from Chloe, and Chloe put your hands on his shoulder and spread you feet out so they are slightly over shoulder width apart and bite you lip ."

Again the camera flickered and we kept doing the positions and poses we were told for the next half an hour.

"Okay these look amazing I will have them finished and a copy sent to both of you on Thursday, that was good work you two." The photographer said and walked away with his camera.

I looked over at the side to see Louis was gone, I'm guessing this is his girlfriend...

"Hey Chloe right?" I asked her following her to the dressing room.

"Yeah, what's up?" She stopped and spun around. I smirked to myself and took a step closer.

"You did really well, your a natural model." I said slyly moving forward.

"Thanks." She said and blushed slightly. I moved my hands and set them on her waist and she reacted straight away by pulling away.

"I have a boyfriend!" She exclaimed and spun on her heel and marched off.

About ten minuets later she came back out with red shorts, white doc martins and a black lace crop top.

"Hey Chloe," I marched over to her and grabbed her wrist, twirling her around,

"I'm sorry I didn't mean harm." I pouted my lips into a frown.

"Whatever" she mumbled and walked away leaving me laughing.

Chloe

I feel like shit, Louis disappeared after a few minutes, Justin tried shit on me and now I can't find my boyfriend.

I reached the carpark but couldn't see the bus. Anywhere.

Shit.

I pulled out my phone sending a quick text to Louis.

Louis  chloe

Where are you? x

Bus

Where's the bus? x

The arena

Wtf Lou?? You left me here?

You seemed like you enjoyed Justin getting all touchy with you! So he can give you a lift

Are you being serious Lou? I had to look happy that's my job now!