Chapter Twenty

Louis'

"Omg Lou, guys!!" I called out from the kitchen area of the bus.

They stumbled in one by one. "What's wrong" they breathed out.

"Look what I found" I squealed turning the laptop around. It was a cliff with a water fall and beautiful under it.

"And.." Zayn asked being dumb.

"Go get changed we're going. And Paul is keeping Brooke. Hurry up!" I pushed and ran to my bunk grabbing my clothes and then nu ran to the bathroom.

In pulled on black ripped short shorts, and a tight dark purple tank b top on. Although under it I had a black bikini on.

I slipped on my converses and tied my hair up in a high pony tail and left my bangs down.

I walked out and saw the boys waiting. I already asked the driver to take us there so we were here.

"You never used to dress like this." Louis said unsure.

"You need to learn people change. I'm not gonna dress like I'm 15 anymore." I said and walked out of the bus with the guys following behind.

We walked up the cliff when someone all of a sudden grabbed my hips causing me to just and scream lightly and the boys started to laugh.

"Thats not funny" I growled trying to calm down. Harry wad the one who did it.

"Aww she's scared" he fake pouted. We were now at the top and I was excited but angry at them now.

I walked over to the ledge and smirked. I walked back to them.

"Oh I'm not the one who's scared." I said taking my shoes off then my shorts.

"Chloe?" Louis asked starting to worry.

"I'm the one who has the guts to jump of a cliff. I said pulling the over my head.

"Chloe but was only a joke calm down." Harry said and Niall went to grab me bit I ran to the edge jumping off.

I got a rush of adrenaline falling to the water. As I neared the water I positioned myself to go down head first.

I broke through the water and went down a little before I swam to the surface of the water

I swam to the shore and started to make my way up the cliff again. Once I got to the top I saw Niall crying and Liam comforting him . Harry and Zayn were loking n over one edge while Louis looked over another.

"Oh my god. Where did she go?" Louis exclaimed.

"I'm here" I said then burst out laughing at them.

"What the fucking hell were you thinking, you could of killed yourself." Louis shouted.

"it was only a joke calm down" I mocked Harry earlier. "Do you forget in high school n I was in the swimming team?" I asked

"I'm sorry." Harry said hugging me.

"It's fine that's why nu wanted to come here becausen I came here with Lou before and we did it together." I growled at him.

"That wasn't here." He said placing a hand on his hip. I coked an eyebrow and walked over to the trees and searched the trunks for the in graving.

"Aha. It is here you dipshit." I said pointing at the mark.

Louis and Chloe forever♡♡

Was Ingrave in the tree. Louis went red and mumbled an apology.