Chapter Eight

Chloe's POV:

So right now I'm sitting in my house, on my own, wrapped in a purple fluffy blanket, in my pajamas eating cookie dough ice-cream, watching the notebook.

You see after Louis and I went to the hospital we found out that Brooke had an asthma attack, so we got her an inhaler, and she is staying with the boys while I have a little break. So being me I decided to be lazy.

After My two best friends Sydney and Sibyl left for Australia I had no one left, Louis and the boys left me, my parents and brother abandoned me, I had no friends, Sydney and Sibyl left when Brooke was 1 because their parents got a new job in Australia.

Sydney is tall and slim with beautiful long shiny brown hair, green glistening eyes. Her skin is flawless, she has a perfect body and is so smart, she is 20 

Same with her sister my other best friend Sibyl She is younger though she is 18 like me, with long, wavy brown hair, sparkling green eyes. She is slightly smaller but slim and has a perfect body as well. Hey skin is flawless and God they make me so jealous.

As the movie ended, I pulled myself up off the sofa and making my way into the kitchen with the empty ice-cream tub. I threw it in the bin, jumping up onto the counter pulling my phone off the charger, dialing Louis' number, listening to the tone until I heard his voice.

Hello? 

Hey Lou, Is Brooke alright?

Oh yeah, Zayn is Chasing her because she took his mirror, hair gel and comb (hair brush), the guys love her, she is so smart Chloe. 

Yeah well, is she behaving alright? She can sometimes be a little uhhh temper mental

An angel. Don't worry Chloe, she's fine

Okay well I hear someone at the, door I gotta go.

All right love, I'll see you tomorrow at 3. have a good night. bye

I hung up and made my way to the door, I unlocked the door opening the door and then engulfed into a hug from Sydney and Sibyl.

"WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" They screamed together

"OH MY GOD, WHAT, HOW ARE YOU HERE?" I screamed too, I pulled away letting them in.

"Well, we hated Australia and missed you" Sydney said and Sibyl finished her off my saying "we moved back"

"Aww guys, Thank you"

Maybe things are going to get better after all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N

Sorry its short but I will make up for it in the next chapter. Thank You all for reading