Chapter Nine

Louis's POV: 

"C'mon Brooke, give it back" Zayn huffed stomping his foot and crossing his arms over his chest. I chuckled and his childish gesture.

"Let me tink bout dat" she stopped running and stroked her chin pretending to think "Ah nope" She took off running again

"Thanks not fair Brooke" Zayn whined.

"Yes it is" She shouted and all the guys laughed except Zayn, he just took of chasing her again, for a 3 year old she can shift.

"Dose anyone want pizza?" Harry called coming out off the kitchen with a plate full of pizza.

"Me" Niall was the first to speak and the rest of the boys mumbled an agreement.

"Now that Chloe is back in the picture, I wouldn't mind meeting up with Sydney again, Man that chick was hot" Harry said taking a bite of his pizza.

"You like my antee Swdyney?" Brooke asked coming into the living room and Harry went pale.

"I go to tell hewr" She said with a little smirk. walking up to Niall giving him and hug with one arm but using the other to take a slice of his pizza. I chuckled at her, she is just do damn cute.

"Aww Brooke, I love you too" Niall said oblivious to the fact she had his well her slice of pizza behind her back.

"Sure you do" She said taking a bite of the pizza. Niall looked down at his plate and back to her

"HEY!" He exclaimed and we all bust out laughing,

"Fwinder Kweepers" She said sassily hopping up and stiing in my lap.

"She has an obsession with taking things" Liam said booping her nose.

"No, It a way of lwife, mummy tot me dat." She said proudly. We all laughed 

"On that subject, Brooke, where did you hide my stuff?" Zayn setting his empty plate down of the coffee table, In reply she gestured to zipping her lips closed.

"Oh so now she Be's quiet" I say throwing my hands up in the air and she giggles. She then gets up and uns up the stairs, well it takes her a while to get up the stairs but she finally get up and then returns to the stairs a few minuets later with zayn's stuff and goes down the steps on her bum.

"Here, you such a gwirl. I tot mummy wad bad." She scoffed flicking her hair over her shoulder, handing the stuff to Zayn. She climbed back up onto my lap, laying her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer stroking her hair, she looked so like like me, yet like her mother, she had my personality and both our hearts. If you know what I mean...

"I'm going to do the dishes, and Niall is coming to help me. Harry is going to wash the kitchen and hall floors, oh and Zayn your going to help Harry dry the floors while Louis has father daughter time" Liam said standing up smiling at the boys innocently.

"Remind me to have a kid" Harry muttered as the boys walked out of the room. I lifted Brooke and to fix my sitting up position into a laying down position on the sofa. I layed Brooke back on my chest. Grabbing the blanket onto of the sofa and fixing it over us.

"Daddy?" Brooke asked. I smiled when she said 'daddy' it felt good.

"Yes hun?" I asked looking down at her

"Do you wuv me?" She asked.

"Of course I do. Don't ever think different." I said frowning

"Then why did you only cwome now?" She asked again.

"I didn't know where you were and I was really busy" I said. Well I'm not lying. I didn't know where she was and I was busy, very busy.

"Don't go away again pwease. I wuv you daddy" she said hugging me tighter

"Princess, I will never ever ever leave you but, with my job I'm not always gonna be right beside you. But, I will always be in there" I pointed to her heart "And you will always be in mine, okay princess?" I said

"Okay daddy"

"Okay Brooke"

I pulled out my phone going on twitter, I scrolled through some tweets, retweeting, favouriting, tweeting, dming and following some fans and looking through some of the indirects. I put my phone away, cuddling into Brooke letting the darkness take over.

Dream>

"Come on Lou, we're almost there" Chloe giggled, pointing to a huge building

"Okay hun, but just put your seat belt on" I said keeping my eyes on the busy road in front of me

"There's no point we will be there in a few minuets" Chloe said leaning over to kiss me.

"Whatever babe" I said kissing her.

"LOUIS WATCH OUT!!" she screamed but it was to late by the time I tried to steer the car away. The huge Lorry hit into the side of the car on Chloes side she flung forward hitting her for head on the dashboard.

"NOOOOO NO NO NO NO!" I screamed, but she was gone, dead, never coming back. I should of made her put on the seat belt. Its my fault, she's gone. SHE IS GONE. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS GONE. G.O.N.E FOREVER, NEVER COMING BACK.

Dream over < ^ >

I opened my eyes to see Brooke safely on my chest in my arms and In the living room. It was all a dream, Chloe is fine, I will see her tomorrow, she is alive and safe in her house. Its okay lou. I looked up at the clock seeing it was 5:30am. 

I closed my eyes, I fell asleep knowing that I love Chloe and I'm never going to leave her or Brooke again, they come before everything and I promise I will always love them both from this day on.