Chapter Seven

Louis' POV: (After Alll The Boys Left Her House) The car ride home was silent, only the raido was playing softly in the backround. The car finally pulled up at the house and we all got out. I was the first in and sat down on the sofa, the boys soon followed suit and soon were standing around me.

"You lied to us" Liam said.

"You cheated on her!" 

"She was 15 Lou, 15"

"She has a kid because of you." The boys all threw comments at me. Yes I did cheat on her but I hadnt had any action in over 3 weeks I was edgy. Elanore was the school slut, she was  flirting with me and it all happened so fast and I regret every part of it. 

I love Chloe so much I was even going to marry her or at least ask on her 17th birthday but no I broke her. Alothough I missed 3 years of my kids life I want to be in it, ya know.

"Guys I know and I regret it, I loved her then when I  did try to find her she was gone, I lied to you because I wanted to convince myself that It didnt happen so if you never knew i never knew. Oh God I messed up" I rested my elbows on my thighs and put my head in my hand and let the tears  flow.

"Lou we love you to pieces, but you heard what she said, she is and was broken. You need to fix it." Harry said kneeling down to and hugging me. 

Chloe's POV, (The Next Day)

I woke up around 9:30. I changed into black leggings, crop to and a black and white shawl with white converse. I pulled my hair into a really messy bun ponytail type of thing and made my way downstairs.

I grabbed my phone that was sitting on the counter in the kitchen, turning on 'Cooler Than Me' by Mike Posner. I grabbed the pancake mix pouring it into the pan and turning on the hob, while doing a little dance to the beat in between.

Once the pancakes were done, I crked an egg for brooke and frying it. I  grilled 3 sausages and then poured 2 glasses with orange juice. I fixed up Brookes Breakfast which was 1 sausage, 1 fried egg and a pancake then for me I dished up 2 pancakes and 2 sausages because I don't like eggs.

I set the plates and glasses on the table running up to wake brooke up. I walked into her room. I saw her sleeping figure. As I got closer I saw that her face was purplish and her lips were pale. I then saw she was struggling to breath.

Oh God.

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and into the kitchen. I grabbed my phone ringing 999 (The British 911)

"Hello, whats your emergancy?" 

"My kids not breathing please plase help me, please" I cried down the phone

"Okay ma'ma calm down whats your address I have sent out ambulance" 

"15 Longfield street, England" (That is not real im from N.I NOT ENGLAND SORRY"

"Okay they will be there soon, have a good day" 
The phone cut off and I ran up to brooke, she looked worse.

"Baby Girl plase" I sobbed. All of a sudden ambulance men lifted brooke off the bed placking on oxygen mask on her tiny face, I started to cry harder.

"Sorry miss you cannot come in the ambulance she could pass any minuet and your in too bad of a state to come I'm sorry." The man carrying Brooke said and they were gone.

I sat on the floor sobbing my eyes out for like 15 minuets untill I picked up my Phone and calling Louis.

"Hello"  his voice said throught the speaker

"L-Louis. I-Its C-Ch-Chloe." I continued to sob down the phone.

"Chloe? Chloe? Whats wrong its only 10 whats wrong?" He said his voice filled with panic

"B-Brooke,  H-Hospital P-lease come take me to her" I stuttered my voice shaky from the crying.

"I'll be there  in 5" And he was gone.I grabbed a little bag and threw some of brooke's and my own clothes into it. I then went to the box I kept Louis' stuff in pulling out red skinny jeans, a white and blue stripped shirt,, a beanie and converse. 

I then heard the front door, So I bolted down the stairs to see Lou with his arms open. I ran into them because I needed the comfort and I missed his hugs.

"C'mon" He said breaking away.