Chapter Fifteen

Chloe's POV:

Boarding the plane was horrible. I was squished in a line, A four year in my arms pulling at my hair and complaining while I held onto a my bag with my other hand.

We are now an hour into the flight. We are in the first class department and I feel very insecure because I'm pretty sure I saw Katy Perry sone where near the front.

"Chloe, are you awake?" Louis whispered.

I turned my head to him and answered his questions with a nod.

"Why do you still wear the necklace I got you?" He asked. Almost instantly my hand flew to the heart pendant hanging around my neck.

"I don't know" I sighed "I guess with it there, a part of you was with it." I said, looking down.

"You were so beautiful then. You still are. I remember I was walking through the school corridor with Michael and you were with Sydney, you wore black shorts, a white lace crop top, combat boots and a light jacket tied around you waist. At that moment I wanted you no I needed you in my life. I never thought you would of went for me because I was three years older but you did." He said as I felt his eyes burn through my face.

"I always had a crush on you. I sat on the bleachers watching all of your football games. I never missed one." I said still looking at my hands.

I ft two finger lift my chin up I looked into his eyes as he the same. I slowly started to lean in and he did too.

"I-i'm sorry" I stuttered I stood up from my seat and rushed to the bathroom.

I yanked the door open and pushed in slamming the door closed after me. I felt hot tears stream down my face. I don't know what to do but I know for sure.

Louis'/Chloe's POV

I'm in love with Louis/Chloe again!