19. dancing slowly

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Sunghoon's POV

I left the canteen and speed walked following the girl who went to the washroom probably. Stoping right in front of the door, I waited for Aera to come out after cleaning up as the other girls eyed me making me feel uncomfortable. "Gosh." Aera whispered out as she came out. I stood in front of her stopping the girl as she pouted. "What are you doing here?"

I apologetically bit my lips and scratched the back of my neck. "Ah I'm sorry for what just happened." Slightly saying out, I nervously looked at her as she sighed. "It's all good. Don't worry." She shook her hands walking towards the classroom as I stopped her holding her hand. "Do you have any classes left?" I asked her as she simply shook her head making me smile. "Then let me buy you something nice." I pulled her to the classroom and grabbed both of our bags. "Sunghoon!" I froze hearing her and looked behind.

"What about your classes? And the others?" I just chuckled facing her. "I don't have any more classes and forget the others now." With that, I ran with her outside the campus while the girl didn't even budge. But little did I know, a gloomy guy saw the both of us leave the campus.

-

Aera's POV

We both walked by the corner of the busy local street while drinking our cold shakes Sunghoon had bought for us. "Thanks for this." I said out pointing at the cold smoothie as he shook his head. "Nah I didn't even start yet." The guy confused me as he walked towards a store nearby making me follow him. "What are you doing-" Sunghoon suddenly made me wear one of those dancing bunny ears hat. "Huh-" I was shocked at the sudden movement as the guy quickly took out his phone immediately taking a picture of me in that hat.

"Yah Park Sunghoon! Delete it. It doesn't look good." He showed me the picture making me whine but the guy shook his head meaning he wouldn't delete it. I pouted sighing and continued walking leaving him behind. The guy laughed running over to me. "Omg did you just get annoyed cause I took a pic of yours?" He said out annoying me more. "It wasn't a good one." Calmly saying out, I waited with the hope that he'd delete it.

"Aera you do know I'm never deleting this picture." He nodded agreeing to his own statement as I glared at him for a while before walking by him again. "Aeraaa." He whined from behind but I didn't reply. "You won't talk to me??" No replies. I walked towards the ring store and looked at the jewelries as the guy wandered around me. "Do you want this? I'll buy it for you." He was about to grab the ring I was holding but I immediately let it go and looked at the other stuffs.

"Oh come on. You were looking adorable. Don't be mad please." Sunghoon said out as I tried holding my smile in as I noticed his small pout. The owner of the store chuckled slightly in front of us confusing the both of us. "Come on young lady. Don't be mad at your boyfriend." She said out as I froze hearing her. Sunghoon smiled widely and looked at me as I blankly stared in thin air. "Yeah don't be angry at your boyfriend."

He laughed out as I softly hit him a couple time before walking out of them again. Was that supposed to make my heartbeat faster? Because if yes, it did do that.

-

Sunghoon's POV

We were now at the skating rink. I forced Aera to skate with me again today and bribed her that I'd teach her small steps for free. The girl was wearing her skating shoes when I got a call from Jake. "Hey Jake." I said out as he continued. "School ended. Where are you?" I hesitated to answer for a while as I stared at Aera's excited body try to get inside the rink. "I'm almost home." I lied to my best friend hoping he wouldn't find anything suspicious. "Oh okay. Take care. I'll go home as well." He said out cutting the call as I sighed in relief.

Thank god.

Aera's POV

"Sunghoon come on!" I shouted from one side of the rink as the guy nodded running to wear the shoes. I felt my phone vibrate for a while but I didn't bother to take it cause I was too excited to finally get to learn skating. Sunghoon entered the rink skillfully warming up as I noticed how beautiful he would just move around the ice rink. The guy skated a bit away from me and looked at me. "Aera skate up to me." He said out as I frowned and shook my head.

"No how will I? I can't even move." I protested but the guy wouldn't hear me out. "Try it." He said out again as I sighed and nervously looked away. Taking my hands off the railing, I slowly took small steps and walked towards the skater as he kept coming closer towards me step by step as well. "See you can do it." He said out as I smiled knowing I was making progress. "I'm almost there Sunghoon."

I got excited and started speeding towards Sunghoon. "Aera slowly." But I didn't hear what he said and got faster and with almost two steps away from Sunghoon I lost my balance and fell on the floor with a loud thump. "Owww." I whined holding my thighs and looked up at Sunghoon while pouting. The guy didn't laugh but he had a soft smile on as he sighed. "Told you to slow down." He said out before reaching out for my arms as I took his grip and stood up.

I looked straight up at Sunghoon realizing how beautiful the man was. My heart did a big boom seeing him up so close. Sunghoon sweetly smiled at me before holding one of my hands and tried to swirl me around. "What are you doing?" I said out as a small, slow swirl was made.

"Dancing with the girl I like." He said out as I didn't react much to it and simply skated with him. It was quiet for a while until he talked again. "Do you perhaps wanna see me performing this Saturday?" He said out nervously as I tilted my head. "Hmm?" He looked at me and bit his lips. "There's a competition this Saturday." "Ohhh." I said out nodding my head as he continued staring at me. "I mean yes sure. I'll be here." The guy smiled excitedly making me smile as well as he skated around the court while helping me around.

All throughout the time, I knew my heart felt it all different. Very different. Maybe you're the guy I like as well Park Sunghoon.

| | • • • • • | |