37. new start

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Aera's POV

"He's still sleeping, Aera." Jake's father slowly opened the door as he softly smiled looking at me. I bowed to him and nodded getting inside the quiet house meaning almost everyone was just waking up. It was the guy's birthday so I had to make sure I came early to wish him. "Aera dear you're here!" Jake's mom slightly yawned walking towards the kitchen and I bowed to her as well. Slightly hesitant to go to Jake's room in front of his parents I stood there awkwardly for a while. "Do you need something dear?" Mrs. Sim said out pouring the milk as I shook my head.

"I'll go to Jake's room then." Hesitantly saying out, I noticed the two parents chuckling. "Sure dear. He's your boyfriend. You don't have to feel shy to go to his room."

Opening the door slightly, I noticed the dark room as a sleepy Jake covered himself with the blanket. Walking towards him, I sat beside the guy and stared at his mesmerizing visuals for a while making my heart flutter. Quietly pulling the curtains away, I felt Jake lightly groan covering his face from the light as I chuckled getting closer to him. "Wakey wakey Jake." Softly saying, I cupped his cheeks as he opened his eyes slightly. "Good morning baby." He smiled pulling me closer as I chuckled. "Morning." He said out in the middle of sleeping.

"Happy birthday Jake." Whispering, I kissed the tip of my boyfriend's nose as he chuckled hugging me in his sleep. "Thanks.." The guy fell asleep yet once again while holding me as I continued staring at him until he was finally waking up.

-

Sunghoon's POV

I am leaving.

I looked at the text I sent to everyone about half an hour ago and switched off my phone before waiting in the airport again. I had decided it'd be best if I left the country to continue skating somewhere else and my parents were pretty supportive with that.

"This is the boarding call for passengers booked on flight 372A to Denmark City. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately." The announcement said out as I sighed grabbing my luggages, ready to proceed. My parents bid my bye as my little sister Yeji stayed there crying her eyes out. "Ahh Yeji-ah don't cry. I'll be back soon okay?" I said out as she sobbed hugging me making my eyes tear up. "Let's leave Sunghoon." My coach said looking at the ticket as I nodded and turned around, beginning to walk.

"Park Sunghoon, fucker wait!" Someone shouted from behind as I saw Jake and my other friends running up from behind. A small smile made its way to my face as they ran towards me panting. "Wow you all made it in time." Sarcastically saying, I chuckled as they glared at me. "Not funny bro, the hell is this. Why are you leaving?" Jay said out. "I got a scholarship-" but they didn't let me finish as Sunoo immediately came forward hugging me. "Will miss your dumbass." He said out slowly as Heeseung came forward shaking his hands with mine. My eyes met Aera's as I smiled. She was on the verge of crying and hugged me tightly. "Should have informed us." She said out slowly as I ruffled her hair. "You wouldn't let me leave then."