7. spicy

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

"Aera could you get the assignment copies from my room and distribute them to your classmates?" The homeroom teacher assigned me with the work as she left the room for her next class while I bowed at her. The others hung out or studied since it was a free period so I quickly went to the other building where her room was to get back the copies.

Walking to the room, I grabbed the copies and quickly left the room. It was difficult to carry so many copies and I couldn't even see who were walking in front of me and unknowingly slammed myself against ones' back. "Oh my gosh." I said out feeling the copies would fall all over me when a hand came forward holding them in place. It then proceeded to grab half of the copies finally clearing the view in front of me.

"Oh Aera." The tall guy said out as I recognized him. "Sorry I couldn't see anything." I said out as Sunghoon walked beside me now quietly. It was unlike him since he was the one to hype me up normally instead of being this quiet. "Wow you're so quiet." I said out looking ahead but he didn't say anything and just sighed. "What's wrong skater?" I asked him out as he looked at me feeling down before giving me a smile.

"Nothing. Just messing up my skating steps." He said out in a cheerful manner but I could sense how sad he was because of that. "Ohh." I said out not knowing what to say and continued walking along with him. It was awkward because I didn't know what could possibly make him feel better right now other than me embarrassing myself.

"Well atleast be glad you're better than me. That's a big accomplishment, you see." I said out in an idiotic manner as he laughed out softly. "Sure I am better than you." He said out patting my head before walking ahead of me as I frowned at his back. My embarrassments really makes those two guys happy huh. Bruh. I came back from the thoughts and ran to follow the guy to the classroom.

-

I left the quiet house as my mother and brother had their small nap. It was around early night time when my part time job started so I quickly walked to the convenience store hoping I wouldn't be late. And gladly I wasn't. Grabbing the apron I took my place behind the counter and started working as well as studying since the place was empty. "Thank you for coming." I gave the customer their bill and bowed as they left the place while I got back to studying.

Jake's POV

I kicked the ball hard as it hit the goal post. The other members were exhausted as I signed them to leave while I reached out for my water bottle. "Ayo you done?" Sunghoon grabbed the ball and threw it at me as I grabbed it and nodded. He walked towards me wearing his backpack as I grabbed mine and walked outside the place. "It's late." He said out looking at the night sky as we left the school grounds and walked outside the lighted street.

"Let's go grab something to eat." I said to him as we both walked to the closest convenience store. Entering the cold air Sunghoon walked ahead to grab his milk as I noticed the familiar figure. "Hey cute girl." Grabbing the worker's as well as Sunghoon's attention, I walked towards her as Sunghoon followed me. "Hi Aera." Sunghoon said as she closed her book and looked at us.