29. all in love

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Sunghoon's POV

"If you like her, what are you waiting for?" My mom who was getting ready to go to work said out as I played with my finger while leaning against the wall. I didn't know what to answer as I bit my lips. The woman looked at me getting no respond as she let out a soft laugh. "Are you nervous that Aera will reject you?" I immediately looked up at her and shook my head. "No it's not that.." I was hesitant. Jake liked her as well. If Aera said yes to me then Jake would be hurt. If she said no, then she probably will choose him.

I was confused.

"It's just that.. gosh I don't know. I'm just nervous." My mom chuckled and walked towards me. "Ayy my son finally likes someone." She ruffled my hair making me feel embarrased as Yeji chuckled from the other side. "But my advice for you is, you should ask her out. Don't wait for someone else to snatch her away from you." Mom's advice really did fuel me up as I was all ready to confess to Aera.

-

Aera's POV

"I don't know what to wear!" I shouted from my room hoping my mother would hear me whining. After a while, the door opened revealing my dad along with Aheon confusing me. "What are you two doing here?" I frustratedly said out throwing another dress away. The school dance was just a couple days away and everyone was going. Jay forced me to come as well but the biggest issue was I wasn't a big fan of dresses and neither was my closet.

"Your mother is busy so we're gonna help you find a dress." Dad said out flashing a smile as I mentally gave up on going. "Bye I'm not going." I said out sitting on my bed, with puffed up cheeks as my father sighed and walked towards me while Aheon ran towards the pile of clothes. "Young girl come on. We're not that bad at choosing dresses." He patted my back making me pout. "I'm just nervous. I want to look good too."

"Noona you're pretty too!" My brother shouted from my closet making me laugh as dad pushed me a bit to cheer up making me smile. "Alright let's get this bread."

-

"Mom!" I shouted walking towards her room as I saw her on a call. The woman looked towards me and froze seeing me. "How do I look?" I excitedly said showing her the dress that the two male had chosen for me. The woman was silent for a while before I felt her tear up. "Mom.." I walked towards her as my father and brother stared behind. "Hey why are you crying?" I was shocked as to why my mother suddenly got emotional.

"You look beautiful." She said out as I pulled her in a hug. "Our daughter's all grown up." She said with her muffled voice as we laughed. The other two person also came along joining the hug.

-

Jake's POV

"How do I look dad?" I asked my father as he eyed me in the middle of reading his book. His face slowly formed a smile as I nervously waited for his reply. "You look like you're in love, son." He said out making my eyes widen in a second. "Trust me, he is." Grandma who was in the kitchen said out while bringing the cookies making my cheeks blush red. "Gosh.. I'm gonna go now." I whispered as my parents and grandma laughed from behind making me feel even more embarrassed.