Chapter - 11 : 'Singto! Why You So Jealous?'

NARRATOR (THIRD PERSON)

2 days later_

Singto and New were returning from the bidder conference of Wongchai Project.

“Congrats brother, we did it!!! After all this is a very big project and we finally got it. I’m so happy.” New hugged him. They were looking extremely happy. 

“Congratulations to you too.” Singto smiled.

“Well, it was the toughest competition. At first I thought ‘Siam’ might get the project. I was afraid that we might lose to James. He’s always jealous of you. (James Jirayu Thanit- CEO of the Siam Real Estate). But it’s a relief we finally got it.” New sighed happily.

Singto smiled as he shook his head. “Let me share this with Krist.” He excitedly took out his phone.

“Ohhooo!!! Let me share this with Krist.” New teased him, making his faces. Singto glared him for a while.

“Ohk. Ohk. I’m just kidding.” New chuckled. “Just call him.”

Singto called him. A few sec later, Krist picked the call.

“Hello, Khun Singto.”

“Where are you? I’ve something to tell you.” Singto asked cheerfully.

“I’m outside for some important work.” Krist told him. At the same time, Singto heard Jane’s voice. “P’Krist what are you doing, come here na.”

“Who are you with? Hello…hello…” the call hung up. Singto tried again and again but it’s out of reach. He looks really pissed off.

“What happened to you? What did he say?” New asked him.

“Nothing. Let’s go.” Singto said sternly, looking annoyed. They got into the car and left.

“Hey, I want something to drink. Let’s go to the coffee shop.” New asked him. Singto nodded.

After a while, they stopped by a coffee shop near their office. They just got off of the car and coincidently, they saw Krist and Jane together in that coffee shop. Jane was tapping Krist’s hand and they were smiling, looking happy with each other. New saw Singto’s face look really pissed off after seeing this.

“Hey, I’ve suddenly remembered something important. Let’s get back to the office first.” ‘New’ said, after seeing Singto’s reaction. They went back to the office.

KRIST PERAWAT

Jane asked me to go with her to the hospital, to meet her friend who was admitted there. I agreed as my boss went to the bidder conference and I didn’t have much work. So, we went to the hospital. She was looking for her friend and I was waiting for her in the reception. After a while, my phone buzzed. I checked it, it was my boss. I picked his call.

“Hello, Khun Singto.”

“Where are you? I’ve something to tell you.” Boss asked.

“I’m outside for some important work.” I said.

P’Krist, what are you doing, come here na. Jane shrieked. I looked at her, and my phone just switched off. “Oh shit! I forgot to charge my phone.”

“Hey, I just meet her. She is fine now.” Jane said as she came up to me.

“Khun Singto just called me, but my phone got dead. I think we should have to leave now.” I gave her a worried look.

Oiii, don’t worry. If he’ll ask you, tell him that you were with me. Let’s go, I want some coffee.” She said, grinning. I nodded.  We went to the coffee shop which was near our office. We sat and were talking while drinking coffee.