Chapter - 14 (Part-II) : 'Your House Is So Beautiful!'

SINGTO PRACHAYA

The same day, After lunch_

Imagining, the awkward faces he makes whenever he annoys with me, I chuckled so hard. I always had to act in front of him coz he never listens to me unless he gets scolded. “Silly boy! But cute.”

It’s true that I deliberately did all these. I want to keep him by my side as long as I can, even for 24 hours in a day. But I can’t let him suffer just because of my selfishness.

I know he lives alone here in Bangkok and he has no one who cooks for him or look after him. But he doesn’t need to be worry of that I’m always here for him. I’ll take good care of him. Even if he think of me as a cruel boss but let him think whatever he thinks.

Well, I’ve a surprise for him but Let me call him first. Grabbing my phone, I dialed his number. In a few sec, he picked my call.

“Hello Khun Singto.”

“Come to my office right now.” I said in my usual tone.

“Ah, Okay.” He replied and hung up.

In a while, he walked into my office. Conjoining my hands on the table, I glanced up to him with an affectionate smile. He walked up to me as handsomely as always with his cute face.

“Khun Singto, you asked me to come urgently? Is there something you need me to do?” he asked straight.

I nodded. “Hmm…I need your signature in this form. Sign it.” I slide the papers on the desk to his side.

“What kind of form is this?” he asked curiously, picking the paper up.

“It’s a driving school application form.” I said. He stared at me shockingly as if I asked for his Land property papers. I rolled my eyes at his expression.

“But you don’t need to…”

I cut him off. “I know what you are going to say. I’m not going to pay for it but the company will do this. As your boss it’s my responsibility that my secretary must learn driving. It’s a 5 days (10 hours) training and after that you’ll also get the driving license. SO, NOW. SIGN IT.” I gave him a sharp look.

Noticing my expression, without any argues he signed the papers while I looked down holding back my laughter. After signing the papers, he handed it to me.

“Your training will be start from tomorrow, and it’s a two hours training 3:00-5:00 pm. I’ll drop you and pick you up. So don’t go anywhere after class. IS THAT CLEAR?” I said sharply, taking the papers back from his hands.

“Okay.” he nodded without any argues.

“You can go now.” I said, pretending to look for some documents. He nodded and walked out from my office. I kept watching him go. When he walked out I chuckled so hard.

“Silly you! Why you always have to argue over everything, huh? But I love it.” I smiled as I shook my head.

            ---------------

In the evening_

As we reached to my house, I noticed that he was all excited to get the house tour. We entered inside the house.

“Khun Singto, even though I saw your house in the morning but it looks more beautiful in night. It’s so beautiful!” he said while looking around.

I smiled. “Come with me. I’ll show you the most beautiful place.” I said, grabbing his hand I made our way to my bedroom.

“Khun Singto, I’ve seen your bedroom already.” he gave me a confuse look. I smiled as I removed the curtains of the balcony’s door. The door is transparent. I opened the door and when he saw it he dropped his mouth then shrieked in excitement.