Chapter- 34 : 'I Will Listen To You 'My Lord''

“Mmm…”

Only then did Krist open his eyes with a light groan.

He hadn’t completely figured out where he was. He only felt his head groggy and he didn’t even know what happened before he slept. He struggled to get up and leaned onto the back on the bed with pillows.

Just as he was thinking, he saw the head of the person lying beside the bed was facing towards him. The sleeping handsome and gentle face still had a slight frown. Krist looked at the man affectionately and raised his hands to caressing his hairs.

The man who was being touched opened his eyes and coincidently meeting his eyes, he got up abruptly. Before Krist could speak, Singto covered his forehead with a hand and muttered, “It doesn’t seem to be as hot as ever. Is the fever gone?”

Heaven knows how much he was scared all night, Krist was already unconscious yet his body was burning like it was on fire. He quietly stayed with him all night only to wait for him to regain his consciousness.

“Wait, I’ll call the doctor.”

Singto was about to stand up when he was quickly pulled by Krist. Before he could say anything, Krist coughed uncomfortably. Singto was about to say something but when he heard him cough, he sat back down worriedly.

“What? Is there something uncomfortable?”

Krist shook his head and looked at the latter’s face. “I want to talk to you.” When Singto heard him, he refused to talk. Sure enough, he didn’t want to recall about the incident in front of Krist.

“Are you mad at me?” As Krist’s hoarse voice fell, he stared at the latter worriedly. He had already made a mistake, he must have make it up for him, the sooner the better.

After a long time staring at him, Singto said with a solemn voice, “I’m not mad at you but myself. I failed to protect you. I couldn’t keep my promise. I…”

Singto lowered his head, hating and blaming himself for the dreadful situation Krist had gone through.

Before he could finish, he was already stuck in his throat by a kiss.

Krist’s not so strong hands pulled his head and pressed his lips on the latter’s.

Singto seemed to startle by his sudden action but after a second he enjoyed the feeling of being asked, allowing Krist to kiss him.   

The kiss wasn’t long last and when the two of them separated, Krist uncomfortably coughed for a few times.

“What’s wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Let me call the doctor.” Singto was worried sick.

“No. I’m alright.” Krist held his hands tightly. After staring at him for a moment, Krist pulled his hands up and kissed on each. He looked at his man affectionately and said,

“Thank you for always believing in me. Thank you for always looking after me. Thank you so much for always being by my side and protecting me, and for forgiving my faults. I love you so much and I vow that my affection for you will never fade.”

When Krist was saying so, Signto looked him into the eyes without even blinking.

He almost had tears in the corner of his eyes. Suddenly, Krist was pulled by him into a warm hug. Singto quietly wiped his tears off in the corner of his eyes. Krist patted his back lovingly with a soft smile.

“I love you too. But don’t you ever do this again.” Singto pretended to scold him.

Krist smiled at him, saying softly, “I will listen to you.”

Singto made a pout, glaring at him.

“All right, romance time is over, now it’s time for breakfast.” Suddenly, the door was pushed open and Jane bustled through the door.