Chapter - 25 : 🔞'When Will You Move Here?'

SINGTO PRACHAYA

I grabbed Kit’s hand as I took him to the elevator and pressed the R button. In a few sec we reached up to the rooftop.

“The whole company knows about it.” he said panickly and I was smiling looking at him.

“Why are you staring at me and smiling, do something!” he gave me a worried look. “I’ll ask Jane to tell others that she was joking. She always jokes around so others will buy it. I’m going to see her now.” Panickly, he was going back to the office but I grabbed his hand to stop him.

“I’m your boyfriend. Are you ashamed of me?” I asked him straight.

“No.” he furrowed in panic.

“Then why you refuse to tell other’s that we’re in a relationship? You’ve been avoiding and denying it in front of all. Is it so hard to say the word?”

“No, I…”

“Without today’s incident, when do you plan to tell others?” I cut him off, frowning.

“I don’t know.” He made a pout, down his face.

“No, I should ask you if you’ll ever tell others that Singto is your boyfriend.” I asked in annoyance.

“Didn’t we agree to keep it low in the office?” he said in panic.

I didn’t know what else to say to him. I just keep silent looking at him. I got frustrated and I didn’t want to argue with him so I walked off from there and went back to my home directly.

KRIST PERAWAT

P’Sing got really upset with me and he left me without saying a word. I didn’t know what I should do. I thought about it carefully for a while, and decided to go to him and persuade him.

I went to the downstairs in his office but he wasn’t there. So I called him. In a while, he picked my call.

“P’Sing, where are you?” I asked him.

“I’m home.” he replied.

“Okay. Wait for me. I’m coming to you.” I said, grinning.

“Okay.” He said and hung up the call.

After a while, I reached to his home. I knew where he would be so I directly went to his bedroom as I walked up to his balcony and saw him watching the sunset.

I smiled as I went up to him and hugged him from the back. A content smile occurred in my face as I closed my eyes, feeling so relaxed to have him in my arms. He turned around and looked at me, said nothing.

I held onto his hand gently, looking into his eyes. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to keep it from anyone that we are dating. But I was scared coz in a relationship with you it feels like a dream. I always wonder what you see in me. I don’t see a future with us together. I’m not even sure if you still love me tomorrow.”

“The bigger the hope, the heavier the blow.” I explained him all of the uncertain thoughts which had occupied my mind. Though I’ve faith in him and our relationship too, but I didn’t really know how to deal with my insecurity. He looked into my eyes deeply, listening to me carefully.

“We’re the same.” He said, giving me a slight grin.

“Same how?” I asked curiously.

He wrapped his hands around my waist. “Our insecurity is the same. I’m also afraid you don’t love me or you’ll leave me. I even pictured in my head, if one day, you weren’t with me, turns out, I couldn’t live without you.” He explained to me sincerely.