Chapter -10 : 'Do You Have A Crush On Me?'

NEW TITHIPHOOM

I was sitting in my office doing some work on my computer and just received a message from Singto. “I've appointed a secretary for you. Take care of her.”

I was about to reply just then someone knocked the door. “May I come in?” a girl’s soft voice comes from the door.

“Yes, come in.” I said.

I was stunned when I saw her face, the ‘elevator girl’ who smacked me. “Youu?? What are you doing here? Who are you?” I widened my eyes in shock.

“I’m your new secretary, Jane. I’m a Junior Architect here.” My eyes got more widened but she made me confused.

“A Junior Architect? How come you became a secretary all of a sudden?” I gave her a confused look.

“P’Singto appointed me.” She winced.

“Hold on. You called him Phi? What relationship do you have with him?” I arched my eyebrows.

“He is my Phi (brother).” She said.

“Huh!!!... As far as I know he is the only child of their parents.” I’ve a curious look on my face.

“He is my cousin brother.” She looked nervous. “Oh”.  I shook my head.

“You don’t like me, right? Why don’t you tell him on your own?” she exclaimed cheerfully as she wanted to get rid of me right now. “So, may I go now?” she smiled, and turned around to go.

“Wait a minute. Who said you can go?” I said sharply. She slowly turned around.

“You still don’t believe me, right? I told you it wasn’t me.” I tried to explain her but she gave me a look of disbelief.

“Come with me.” I grabbed her hand and took her to check the CCTV footage. In the footage we saw a man touched her back once. But the second time when he tried to touch her I extended my hand to stop him as I already saw the first time when he touched her back. But when I extended my hand she grabbed my hand instead of him. After watching the footage she got very embarrassed as I was proved innocent. She took a glance at me and grinned embarrassingly.

“I’m…so sorry. I…”

“It’s alright. It wasn’t your fault.” I interrupted her, and grinned.

“So, let get back to our work.” I said, and we walked off.

         ------------------

SINGTO PRACHAYA

I was about to go to meet a client. I just walked out of my office, but sudden stop when I heard something.

“You know what? Something’s going on between Krist and Jane. I saw them hugging each other backside of the office. They were so close.” Someone said, chuckled.

“Aww! Really? They really look cute together. I’m happy for them.” they were giggling.

I went up to them. “Don’t you have guys work at all? Stop spreading false rumors. Dock your pay if you’re gossiping in working hours.” I said sternly.

“We’re really sorry, Khun Prachaya.” They looked embarrassed. I gave them a sharp look for a few more sec and walked off.

“What kind of people here, spreading false rumors.” I got so annoyed.

                  ----------

A few days later_

After lunch_