Chapter- 27 : 'Khun New! You're Mine'

KRIST PERAWAT

"What would they be talking about?" Will P'Pun be upset with him?" I whispered to myself, panickly hopping my legs.

After a while, I noticed P'Pun walking in alone. I dashed over to her. "What did you talk about for so long, and where is P'Sing?" I asked her, worried.

“Ooh! He's waiting for you outside. Go see him off; we'll chat afterwards." She went away with a blank expression on her face. My heart began to pound.

What exactly did they talk?

I opened the door to go downstairs when I felt a firm grip on my wrist, yanking me into an embrace from behind. I gasped loudly, twisting my head to look back.

“Oohhh…P’Singgg!!!! You scared the hell out of me.” I exhaled, surprisingly gazing at him from the corners of my eyes. “Why are you here, why didn’t you come inside?” I asked him. He didn’t say anything, just kissing the back of my shoulder.

P’Siiing…

He gently drew his hands away from me, turned me around, and made me lean against the wall.

“What did you talk to P’Pun? What did she say to you? Did she treat you harshly? Please tell me.” I gave him a worried look.

“Kiss me then I’ll tell you.” he smiled, his left hand resting on the wall over my head.

I sighed, rolling my eyes as I stared at him for a few sec before pecking his cheek.

“Now tell me.” I inquired eagerly.

He shook his head in response to No. “I want to taste this.” His gaze was fixed on my lips as he placed his index finger on them.

I became irritated now. “P’Sing, we’re not at home, and you've already tasted a lot today.” I hissed. 

“But I didn’t get enough. I want more.” He whispered seductively.
I shook my head in disapproval.
"No no no, tell me first!

“Well, I had no idea that my sister-in-law is this beautiful. My mom will be overjoyed to see her.” He made a happy face.

My eyebrows frowned slightly when I heard it. “And what about me? Will your mom be pleased when she meets me?” I inquired, my curiosity tempered by a smidgeon of envy.

What?... Okayyy… not a tiny bit but I was quite envious. How could he talk about others in front of me? Even though he mentioned my sister whom I adore alot, I couldn’t help but be envious.

“Um, I don’t know. I’m not sure about that.” he shrugged, his mouth contracting, shaking his head.

For a few seconds, I glanced at him quietly.

“You’re making fun of me, Huh!! You’re bullying me! Say that again.” I clenched my teeth as I began repeatedly jabbing his arm with my fist.

“Ouch! It hurts. Okay okay, my apologies. I won’t bully you again.” He was moaning in agony and laughing at the same time. I was about to hit him again but he clutched my hand onto his chest possessively. His amorous gaze was locked on mine.

“Isn’t my baby so gorgeous and cute? How can my mom not like her son-in-law, then?” he smirked and kissed my hand.

I felt blush creeping up to my cheeks. I instantly feel a scalding sensation on my face.

Oh gosh! How come he constantly manages to make me shy like this?

“You’re really-” I was cut short by his lips, which were feverishly kissing me.