Chapter - 19 : 'What Do You Want?'

SINGTO PRACHAYA

Next Morning (9 days to go for Krist’s leaving)_

“Fuck! My head hurts. What’s this pain?” The sunlight burned my eyes the moment I woke up with a terrible hangover.

“Oii, I shouldn’t have drunk heavy alcohol last night, it’s torturing my head now. How did I manage to get back home?” Pulling my bunch of hairs in pain, I tried to recall what happened last night.

My eyes widened, recalling that last night Krist dropped me home. I recalled the street incident and I felt embarrassed of myself.

My eyes got more widened when I recalled that I kissed him last night. I was totally in shock.

“Oh no! Oh no! What have you done, Singto? Who kissed before confess his love? What would he be thinking of me?” I mumbled, biting my duvet panickly.

“What did we talk last night? Did I confess him already? Why can’t I remember anything? Oii, you shouldn’t have done that, Singto? How could I face him now?” I banged my head in frustration.

Arghhh! Singto Prachaya! You are finished. Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!” I screamed in panic as I pulled the duvet over me and falling down on the bed again panickly.

             ---------------

KRIST PERAWAT

I came early today looking for that ‘ICE FACE’ who hasn’t arrived yet.

I barely sleep last night, thinking about the kiss all night. It tortures me since last night till now. I want to know why he kissed me without saying anything as I know he doesn’t like me at all.

I spun around in my rolley chair into a deep thought. Suddenly Jane pushed me from the back.

“What are you thinking? Why your face looked pale, huh? You didn’t get enough sleep last night? What happened to you? Tell me?” she shoots non-stop and I got annoyed.

“Oii! Why are you asking so many questions? Don’t irritate me, please. Leave me alone.” I yelled at her annoyingly. She kept watching me, making a pout.

“What did he do to you now? You better tell me.” she said, raising her eyebrows. I glanced up and looked her hopeful eyes which forced me to spit out about last night’s incident.

“What! He kissed you?”  She asked me shockingly, lowering her voice. I blinked as I nodded.

“P’Krist, I think…”

“Hey! Jane, he has come. I’m going to talk to him right now.” I cut her off. Watching him getting inside his office, I hurriedly walked off.

I went to his office and knocked the door.

“Come in.” his voice comes.

I pushed past the door and marched up to him with an anger look.

“P’Singto, I’ve to ask you som…”

“Aww! Krist. I was about to call you.” He cut me off. I stared at him sharply without saying a word.

He looked pale.

He continued. “I need a favor from you?”

“What?” I frowned.

“Can you please give me a head massage like last time you did? My head hurts so much since morning. Pleaseee…” he pleaded, pressing his forehead with his fingers.