Chapter - 32 : 'So He Is Krist!'

“Mr. James, Mr. Saksit is here.” Peter, James’ secretary informed his boss as he entered inside the office with Mr. Saksit, the owner of ‘Huawei’.

“Mr. James, What a lovely morning! I couldn’t wait to see you.” Mr. Saksit said, shaking James’ hand.

“Mr. Saksit, Please have a seat.”

Just then James’ phone rang, he answered the call, listened for a second and said, “Send him in.”

After a few second the door swung open and a cheerful voice called out, “Mr. James.”

James turned to face the entrance and smiled, “Here you are, Mek."

Mek walked inside and sat down on the couch after greeting to Mr. Saksit and James.

“Mr. James, I didn’t understand how you and Mr. Mek become friends? He has worked for Mr. Prachaya since Alpha Architecture was founded.” Mr. Saksit doubted.

James snorted. “Because Singto has never trusted him and has always let him down. Mek was helpless at that time due to his parents’ massive debt. He pleaded his boss but he refused to help him. I got to know about it one year ago when we met a bar. I agreed to help him with his debts and we set a deal to help each other.”

“Ah, I see.”

This reminded Mek how he begged Singto at that time but he refused to help him. His hatred towards him grew more. He came to his senses after shaking all the thoughts away and smiled evily.

“Mr. James, you’ve guessed it correctly. Yesterday’s morning, those bidders made a huge scene in Alpha Architectures. And I’ve heard he’s going to cancel the bidding.” Mek said.

James smiled and walked over the couch and sat across them.

“He has a nice reputation ever. He always takes care of his business fellows. It’s very hard to ruin his reputation. The bidders trust him blindly. They only think that Moon & Bay project was a big project. When they realized they were fooled, they wouldn’t let him go.”

“Mr. James, what should we do next?” Mr. Saksit asked.

“Relax for now.”

Mek laughed, “I really pity on Krist. He is the best candidate to take the blame just because he’s Khun Prachaya’s lover.”

It drew James’ attention. “What? What did you say? Singto has a lover? He’s into men? Are you sure? How come I never knew about this?”

“Yeah. Krist, his secretary is his boyfriend.” Mek said.

James and Saksit exchanged an eye contact.

              ------------

“How is investigation going? Did you find any clue?” Singto asked to New.

“We’ll reach to them soon. Don’t worry about that.” New stated calmly. “By the way, does Krist want to go to Jiang’s Party tomorrow?”

“I don’t know. I had asked him but he didn’t answer me yet. If he doesn’t want to go, I won’t push him.”

“I see.”

While Singto and New were in the office, Krist and Jane were sitting in a café and were discussing about the incident.

“P’Krist, did you offend someone lately?”

“No. Why are you asking so?”

Jane took a sip of coffee and said, “I’m just thinking if someone wanted to get back on you. Who on earth it is? And that person even turned off the monitors. That means the person is from our company.”