Chapter - 17 : 'He Is So God Damn Sexy!'

NARRATOR (THIRD PERSON)

Krist had made a pouty face since morning, thinking about Singto. He had no idea what to do. Just thinking about it made him so scared, if Singto really has agreed to date Lisa.

The day rolled as the same routine and they went to Singto’s home in the evening.

Krist went to the kitchen as he opened the fridge to get some water to drink and also took a bottle for Singto.

He went up to Singto’s bedroom but he wasn’t there so he went to find him and saw him in the swimming pool.

He stood up at the corner of the wall and watching him. His bad mood easily distracted by seeing Singto’s hotness.

“Although I saw his naked body many times but I didn’t notice him clearly even once.” he gulped as he felt his throat dry so he opens the bottle to drink water.

Singto smirked as he saw Krist watching him from the corner and decided to seduce him. He knows Krist likes his body and he often gives him compliments through his pickup lines too.

He stood up in the swimming pool as he pulled his hairs up in a sexy way. The water dripping through his body made him looks even sexier.

Krist looked all this while drinking water and it spitting out from his mouth by itself.

“Wow!! He’s got such a nice figure. But I’ve never seen him go to the gym. Oh god! His big toned arms, his wide chest and that nice abs. “Damn! He’s so sexy!” he looked at him completely lost. I think it’s safe to say that he was drooling.

He was pulled back to his senses when he felt his little buddy reacting under his pant.

“Fuck! He made me hard.” He bit his bottom lip and took a glance at downwards. “Calm yourself down buddy, he is not ours.” He winced.

“Arghhh!! I can’t take it anymore. Better to leave here.” He groaned as he got irritated himself and turned around to go.

“Krist! What are you doing there? Come, take some pictures for me.” Singto yelled as he saw him going.

Krist slowly turned around and Singto gestured him to come to him. Krist gulped, moving his feet as they moved towards the swimming pool.

“Take some pictures for me.” Singto smiled.

“Ah, okay.” Krist smiled nervously. He took out his phone and started to take his pictures.

“Is he freakin trying to seduce me?” he thought of himself, seeing Singto’s hot poses but he patiently tried to tolerate his tortures.

When he was taking his pictures, his phone fell into the swimming pool.

“Ah, my phone.” he said in panic.

Singto hurriedly dived in and took out his phone. “Here you are.” he smiled widely, showing his phone.

“Thanks… P’Singto.” Krist smiled as he tried to take his phone back from him but Singto didn’t give it to him.

“Khun Krist, is there any reward for me?!” Singto smirked, trying to flirt with him.

Krist looked at him for a while, ignoring his words, he tried again to take the phone back but singto sudden pulled his hand back and Krist fell into his arm.

His legs wrapped around Singto’s waist by itself as his hands placed on his shoulders. Singto grabbed his waist with the left hand as the phone was in his right hand, and squeezing him into his arm.