Chapter - 23 : 'I Want To Tease You'

NARRATOR (THIRD PERSON)

Singto got up early morning and got freshen up. He was very excited to go to his office today.

Although he knows, Krist’s one month is over already but he also knows what he has to do to bring him back.

He finished his breakfast quickly and get ready for his work. After a while he reached to his company and entered inside, wearing a wide smile on his face.

The employees were discussing over something.

“What’s wrong?” Ploy asked to Mek.

“No nothing.” He winced.

“Guys, good morning!” Singto smiled cheerfully as he entered inside.

“Khun Prachaya, sorry. I’ll submit the Project tomorrow. It hasn’t completed yet.” Mek said nervously.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry. Take it easy.” Singto smiled as he tapped on his shoulder.

All the employees looked at him shockingly. Singto smiled at them and walked away.

“I guess there must be something wrong. The boss gave us a smile!!” Lyla said, raising her eyebrows in shock.

“Are you sure?” Ploy asked.

“The boss tapped me on the shoulder just now. Saying, don’t worry, take it easy.” Mek widen his eyes in shock.

KRIST PERAWAT

“Oiii! I’ve gone mad.” I exclaimed as I woke up and found myself kissing the teddy bear. I slapped my head as I laughed at myself and hugged the teddy bear tightly.

I slept all night hugging it. I was thinking about last night and I felt butterflies in my tummy. I hide my face behind my duvet as I screamed excitedly.

I woke up late today and I was just thinking that I don’t have to go to the office since I’m jobless now and my phone buzzed. I looked at it, noticing that my boyfriend is video calling me, I smiled excitedly.

Oops! Since he’s no longer my Boss so now I can call him my boyfriend. Can’t I? Hehehe…!

I just woke up and he’s video calling me so I nervously fixed myself quickly, then picked his call.

Good morning.” He smiled. I saw him sitting in his office, looks very dashing in blue suit.

“Morning!” I smiled back.

“Did you sleep well last night?” he asked me softly.

“Very good!” I smiled.

“But I didn’t.” he winced.

“Why? You went back to work overtime again?” I gave him a worried look.

“I miss you.” He said in a deep voice and I smiled, shaking my head. “I just know now that this is the feeling of love.” He said, smiling.

“What feeling?” I asked out of my curiosity.

“It’s that I want to see you every minute and every second.” He said as he blew me a kiss from there.

I felt my face reddened from blushing. “Can you be a little bit mature?” I said with pouty face.

“You have to learn adapt that. You are my first love after all.” He shrugged and I chuckled, shaking my head.