Chapter - 21 : 'Would You Like To Be My Boyfriend?'

NARRATOR (THIRD PERSON)

The Same day, In the evening_

Singto was working with some files in his office but it was only Krist who spinning around his mind. It’s only a day left before his leaving and for him It’s very hard to imagine only that he couldn’t be able to see Krist after tomorrow.

Krist didn’t talk to him the whole day and even gone early. He sighed as he looked at his watch. It was showing 8 O’clock.

In a few sec, New came up to his office.

“What are you doing?” he asked. Singto only stared at him, didn’t reply.

“When will you plan to confess him? Are you waiting for his leaving?” New mocked him.

“Oii! Don’t irritate me? What are you saying? I can’t see him leaving.” Singto said in panic.

In a while his phone buzzed. He took a look. It was a video call from Jane. He furrowed as he think why she’s video calling him at this time.

“Who’s calling?” New asked and Singto showed him his phone screen.

New made his mouth ‘O’. “Pick the call, maybe its urgent.” He said, raising his eyebrows.

Singto nodded as he picked her call.

He saw her sitting on the couch in home but it wasn’t look like hers at all.

“Where are you?” Singto asked.

“Oh, I’m at my friend’s home. We’re chilling.” She smiled widely.

Singto rolled his eyes. “So why did you call me?”

“Aww! I thought you’ll be interested to know where I am?” she made a pouty face.

Singto frowned. “What makes you think that I’m interested to know who you’re with? Stop fooling around and get on the topic. Why the hell did you call me?” he got irritated.

“Let me show you this home first.” Jane smiled and showed him the house.

It looked like a man’s house but there were plenty of plush dolls everywhere.

“Did you like it?” she asked cheerfully. Singto rolled his eyes as he sighed.

“Are you interested to know who my friend is?” she said as she changed the front camera into the back camera and showed him the kitchen where a man was cooking something, wearing denim shorts and white t-shirt with a kitchen apron over his clothes.

She shrieked suddenly. “P’Krist! I want more eggs in my noodles, please.” She pressed the word ‘eggs’.

“Okay.” His voice comes.

Singto freaked out when he heard that familiar voice. It was Krist’s. 

New laughed at Jane’s words and Singto glared him sharply for a sec then looked again his phone screen with bigger eyes.

She continued, “P’Kirst, last night party was a fun, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah, it was.” He said.

Singto lost his mind now. “When did they party together?” he whispered to New as he raised his eyebrows in shock.

“I don’t know either?” New shrugged, making his eyes bigger.

She continued, “P’Krist, you look cute in shorts.”

Krist laughed. “Hahaha…thank you. You know it’s my Phi’s choice.”