Stye 4

The chirping of seagulls that flight in circles around the surface of the clear water, they were landing on its surface with so much precaution that one could easily thought they were wondering why it was always so dirty.

More appeasing was the wind that blew sometimes a little stronger on the small beach, making the leaves of some of the trees hiding it from the road scattered around, making the solid ones be the only noise been heard.

It was so peaceful despite the work that was being done, someone had to do it, and actually respect it, Stye exalted, her mind all blank, she difficulty could think of anything else when concentrated on a task unless if she had to stop it, fresh air hitting her nose, which hurt a little now that she had made more time than before exposed to it.

The day was really getting colder despite the dew that had stopped leaving a sun that did everything but bring warmth to the body.

The calmness filled the space a moment, allmost like a pause, when the birds decided to go land on better place leaving the dirty waters and the wind stopped blowing on the trees.

The  same feeling was the song in the hearts of the one working on the small beach.

Meticulously they were doing their work, had already packed ten plastic bags with the dirt that was accumulated on the sand, it seemed to not want to end at first.

But Stew, at some point had started working feeling bad that the tolder as he called Stye privately, was doing his job.  Which brought them to almost the end of the task.

They all had smiles on though, most of the time conversing about whatever crossed theirs mind joyfully, mostly Leony and Stye, not because dirtiness was pleasant to see or touch but as always there were usable things inside.

Leony had found here and there drench paper of money, Stew two small plastics bags of herbs, maybe cannabis or something else he immediately hide in his back pocket for anyone to see, delighted to relax with that earlier.

Humming from his side of the beach happily, he got his fellows to look at him, his brother relieved to see him cheerful, while Stye crunched her nose at him suspicious of that sudden good mood, hiding her eyes to the creeping sun behind the cloud before continuing her work.

Even if she had not get lucky yet, she was not discouraged, sometimes she would stopped to feel the money in her pocket, the knowledge of it there warmth heart.

Concentrated on her task not move by the fact that she haven't found anything yet, at least with the money she had in her pocket from Leony, they could live decently for at least one and a half months. She had learned how to manage groceries shopping quickly to spare her mother unnecessary thoughts.

Singing slowly one of her mother song, she kept progressing on her side leaving the brothers to do the chatting in the meantime.

"Stye!"

Looking up at her friend expecting him to have found something, she smiled all ears even though she kept collecting what was mostly beers cans, bottles of wine, how much could adult drink without killing themselves!?

There were a lot of them like it cost nothing! She had been with Mrs Barnes to the store once and knew those were fortune waste to stupidity.

Shaking her head she kept it bend a moment collecting the trash tossed by the sea tired of been taken by rich as a huge trash can, along was also plastics plates, diverse others things, some she couldn't name, then met Leony smiling eyes.

"Since you haven't found anything you can keep whatever you will find, because I know that you will, I know the legend of the plane... I saw one this morning and thought of you."