Parents day. part 4

The way she was patting his arm saying those words brought silly smiles on their carefree face, with them it was a constant perfect world, which each other causing Amethyst to roll her eyes at them.

Not to obviously, there where an audience around them not so subtle with the curiosity. Used to it, they kept walking unperturbed, as her mother always said "Manners! Brand is no game. Good reputation is the moto. You have to keep it."

The two friends were so into their conversation that they acted like the silliest enamoured person this world ever see. Passed the jealous phase, knowing that was how Sam was with most of the people she let in, that were not many of them, Amethyst came to learn. The why when she was a great person once she knew you well was still a dilemma.

She was a really a private person. Totally a grown version of Lily, that was something that first appealed to the older woman, the difference in her eyes when she had first laid her eyes on Lily was what did the trick.

It was a total transformation of the always closed in her spacetime woman she admired from afar. Interactions from then had been a total travel to wonderland each times.

If she had knew back then that all it could take was to have a child in the equation, yeah, rolling her tongue subtly on her left cheek, she shook her head not believing herself but she would have unrepentantly make it happen earlier.

Studying them for a moment, she plastered a small smile knowing it was disconcerting for the parents that was unscrupulously gawking at them, they all thought Sam was the real mother of Lily. Meaning in some kind of relationship with her because Lily was a Pulzer not a Carpenter.

Her behaving so freely with Finlee in Pulzer presence could conveyed to another interpretation. Let them think what pleased them to fill theirs minds.

Sam after nodding at one of her friend joke, broadcasted a wide smile, leaning on Pat arm. But very oblivious to everyone, winked at the woman who was looking at them like a lioness making sure her territory was safeguard even though playing it off. THEY were not fools, certainly not Pat.

The awareness of the potential thread even had the man tensed a little having him meet Sam amused eyes. He tilted his head hiding his face from his potential predator just so he could rolled them safely. The display of the private show had Sam smile double making them both laughed out loud, heads turning their.

She knew that, what he wanted to say was "She is doing that AGAIN! Save me!! I am not good in as a target." The number of times she has heard that was lost in count.

Knowing what they were doing, Amethyst shook her head bitting her lower lip from the inside, breathing out slowly. Slightly irritated with the privilege Pat had at the very moment.

It was silly to act like that, she knew that she was hers and to be honest it would have been a weird thing if there were not people oggling at them like Netflix movies stars on display in the days light. The view was really dream like. The perfect couple.

Only imagination of deceptives spirits. They couldn't removed their eyes off of them, students, parents or teachers of others grades gazes sized the small group like they never saw human before. It was not a first though.

Starting with the two cherubs in front, Matt by the way he expressed himself in his interaction with Lily was a living animated body. Most of the time, as he was explaining something his left hand would combed his haircut, identical to his father's. A pair of ideals kids, minus the genius part that could be a pain sometimes.

If people could understand that envy was an ugly quality for it only see the part that flatered their ego leaving the one that could bother them.

All kept straight faces under the scrutiny, Amethyst used to it kept her attention on the kids but her ears on the two goofs at her left.