STYE 5

Smiling tenderly, the loving mother the older woman was for all especially for her all grown up baby, caressed her cheeks like she would have done when she was still a child, giving up fighting the urge to pepper small kisses on them to chase away the pain.

Giggling despite the throbbing pain in her head her daughter moved her head away from the tender attacks, to stop the stabbing pain the movement of her face and throat was causing in her to feel. Enough to transform her small moment of happiness into painfull groans.

In an attempt to prevent another session, she send her mother a warning look before inspecting the contain of the trail she had brought with her, aware of the insane beverages she sometimes mixed like an old witch in the kitchen throughout her adolescence. The odor itself, could make a shark faint, the only reminder made her shuddered.

"Okay, okay...I have to admit the tipsy you is funnier, I love you, but please do me a favor though... And take this, no need to cautiously inspect, I know it will snow in hell before you indulge in what I drank this morning. So here is for my princess."    

Taking the glass of water from the tray along with the Ibuprofen, she held it up in front of her the hangover head frowning now not having the strength to make her signature arched eyebrows. She wanted to protest against her mother behavior not founding anything amusing in her current situation but nevertheless all ears to whatever she wanted to said, that was her privilege for being her mother.

Her current gaze in hers as she gulped her savior pills reminding her of when she used to reprimand her as a child. Trying her best to not admonished her to be clear with what she wanted, the younger woman, thought wise to not voice her smartass attitude as her Mom called it, keeping it to herself. She knew she was really worrying about her.

Tilting her head to the side in front of her like in deep thoughts, she held her most severe and worry face, the one that made you, whatever your age, promise without even hearing the plead. Taking the glass back, the old woman placed it neatly on the napkins that laid on the trays that she had previously placed on the nightstand, then looked straight in her daughter eyes.

"Never get drunk again. Ever. It is fun when I know that I am around but, seriously, I don't want to know what will happen if you are alone. Or with people of , God! I'm Very serious about it. Promise me." She held her gaze in hers untill she nodded painfully.

It was bad enough to be socially awkward, but now she knew to not let loose too, even that was dangerous. That was why she did not wanted to do it at first, losing control was not something she was comfortable with, she had seen it first hand with people who said they had everything under control but finished like trash in the corridor of her college dormitory, or in the grass outside thinking they had arrived at theirs place. Tragic was what she always thought to resume it.

To have people who claimed themselves to be of a higher level, blue bloods like they said ending like the trash, they said only low class people had to clean it. Which was highly contradictory for her mind to grasp. At least she was still able to find her own bed last night.

Letting her gaze followed her mother around the shattered bedroom, she sighed, not proud of herself.

"Don't worries about it, even though I'm a grown woman, I promise, I'm not about to start that again. Really, I can't bear the  hurt. On top of it, I can't believe I destroyed my bedroom! Look at all the mess. No evil spirit will possess me ever to do it, be assured."

Standing up painfully like a ton of bricks was trying to keep her on the mattress, she pondered on how to bend to help her mother gathered her belongings, the moment she  did, like a flash, a very blurry image of herself passed in her brain, replaying it as much as she could she managed to see herself throwing something in the sea, from her side of the private beach they own.