#7

*Enjoy*

*Calebs POV*

"Race you to the car!" Ellie shouted running past me

"Cheater!" I said running after her

When we got to the car, Annie was in the front beside our mom and Hayley was waiting for Ellie

"I call sitting beside Ellie, Caleb" she said smiling up at her

"But I wanted to sit beside you" I said looking at Ellie with my bottom lip out.

"I can just sit between you guys" she said climbing in the car while giggling

It was quite a long drive to the movies, about 30 minutes, so we played Minecraft, Ellie loves Minecraft too which makes me like her even more.

I was playing, when I felt Ellies head on my shoulder, I looked down at her and began to smile. She's so cute when she sleeps.

*At the movies*

We just arrived in the parking lot at the movies, I gently shook Ellie.

"Ellie,we are here" I whispered

She began to wake up and looked up at me.

I smiled down at her "good morning,sunshine".

*Ellies POV*

I woke up to Caleb calling me "sunshine". What a great way to wake up.

We walked into the movies and got our tickets along with some drinks and popcorn, Annie and Hayley are sharing and me and Caleb are sharing.

We were walking up to the room where the movie was playing I was holding our popcorn and Caleb was holding our drinks.

"I call sitting by Ellie" Annie said looking over at me.

Caleb looked at me and frowned just like he did when Hayley wanted to sit by me in the car.

"I'll sit by you too" I whispered giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, so that no one could see it.

He looked at me in surprise then started to blush a little, I looked back at him and laughed at his reaction.

*calebs POV*

She kissed my cheek, I could feel my cheeks starting to burn up, she looked back at me and gave me the smile that gave me butterflies all over.

We got into the movie and took our seats, Hayley was beside mommy and Ellie was in between me and Annie, because apparently I can never just have her to myself.

The movie started about an hour ago me and Ellie have just about finished our popcorn. I stick my hand in the bucket to grab some popcorn, thats when i felt her hand.

We looked at each other and smiled, I decided to take a risk and hold her hand, our fingers locket together. She looked at me, I took our hands out of the popcorn, still together.

She gave me a smile and lay her head on my shoulder and got back to watching the movie with our hands joined..

That's when I knew I officially have a crush on Ellie...

*****
Leave a comment
Thanks to everyone who is reading💜