2

"Why hubby didn't come back yet??....." tae is whining by walking back and forth in the entrance.....

"Does hubby bought me strawberries??...." tae asked to himself by staring at the mansion gate.......

"Tae, why you're waiting here??.....jungkook may be come late...." mrs jeon said as she came near him with her husband......They know their son always come late.........

"Right...let's wait for him inside.....you will caught cold......" mr jeon said which the other pouted sadly......

At the very next second they all looked the gate when they heard the car honk......mr jeon furrowed his brows when he saw jungkook's car entered inside the mansion........

"He is early....." both jungkook's parents said in one voice surprisingly.......

"Does he going to any business trip??.." mrs jeon asked instantly cause if jungkook came early then it should have a main reason.....and they are sure it will be anything about business, nothing else........

"Hubbyy...." tae stormed towards the car which is parked inside the mansion.......Tae is jumping excitingly to see his husband like a puppy.....

"Hubby...." tae jumped on his husband when jungkook got down from the car.....jungkook didn't expect this jump so he was about to fall but he managed to stand straight by balancing the car with his one hand and the other hand is around his wife........Jungkook used his two hands to push the other from him and it was so simple for him......

"What's wrong with you??...." jungkook yelled at the other by fixing his suit which made the happy face turn into gloomy.......

"Why did you yell at me??.." tae mumbled by looking down with a sad pout.....mrs jeon came near the other when she saw angry bunny......

"Did you bought strawberries??.." tae asked still looking down with a sad face while holding his hands together tightly.....

"No..." jungkook answered staring the other angrily.....

"Eomma, hubby is bad....." tae started to sobb by wiping his running nose.......

"Tae, baby stop crying......eomma will bought you strawberries tomorrow...." mrs jeon said by wiping other's tears.....tae is still looking down crying like a kid......

"Eommaaa....he scold me..." tae cried loudly by hugging mrs jeon......Jungkook felt bad for scolding the other by seeing the tears........he scold many worker's in his office but its the first time someone crying when he raise his voice......He didn't even felt guilty for scolding his own parents.....Tae stared his husband pouting angrily........

"Sorry...."

"Huuhhh???...." The next second Mr jeon and Mrs jeon sounded at the same time......this jungkook is new to them......they never heard sorry or thankyou from their son......They are looking eachother shockingly to see jungkook apologizing to someone he know for hours.......

'Is this really our son??...'

In this whole time tae was staring his husband who is also staring the other without giving up......Jungkook is stucked in those teary angry puppy eyes.....

Mrs jeon cleared her throat to get their attention.....

"Jungkook, you're early.....do you taking tae somewhere??....." mrs jeon asked expecting a NO from his son cause he know ut wouldn't happen, he asked just to ease the situation........

"No..." jungkook answered without taking his eyes from the other......jungkook is smiling lightly to see other's pouty face which made his parents a shock........