16

Jungkook come back after taking a bath for office.......he didn't find the kid on the bed......jungkook dressed as he walked out of the room to downstairs.....he saw tae and jimin on the couch talking something.......jungkook stood there when he heard something that his wife told to his brother.......

"Kookie, never bought me any gifts....." tae said pouting while his hands were touching jimin's shirt.......jungkook stood there without making any noise.......

"Yoonie always bought gifts whenever i got mad at him......he know me how to cool me....this time i really love this shirt.......my fav brand....." jimin said kissing on the color of his shirt.......tae is staring the shirt with a sad pout......jungkook cleard his throat to catch their attention......tae turned where he found his husband looking at him with soft eyes.......tae stared his husband as he rushed upstairs angrily.......

"Tae...." jimin called but tae was running......jungkook confuse, he want to follow the other and check him but he couldn't folow his angry wife cause jimin is looking at him......he don't wanna loose his attitude.......the usual jungkook is not caring anything even his parents.......

"Hyung, what happened to him??..." jimin asked which jungkook walked towards the dining table..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hours passed and jungkook is thinking about his wife.......the words stuck in his heart..... that sad voice and the gloomy face.......

He somehow wasted time in the office.......he want to go and check his wife or to call him but his stone heart didn't let him.......

Jungkook left the office at seven at night.......jungkook went straight to the shop on the way to their mansion.......

Jungkook stepped in the gucci shop......

"Sir, may i help you??...." a lady asked as she approached near jungkook.......jungkook looked around.....

"I___...."
Jungkook searched for words cause he don't know what to buy for other.......

"A shirt..." jungkook said which she nodded and made her way to the next corner......jungkook followed her......

"Sir, are you gifting it to anyone??.." she asked which she got a sudden replay......

"NO....."

She smiled as she took a shirt......

"Sir, it's our latest collection......a unique one..."

Jungkook looked the shirt.....it looks beautiful but a bit large......

"I need a size small one....." jungkook said which she nodded.......

"Is it for your boyfriend??....." she asked which jungkook ignored her.... 

"This is fine..." jungkook said as he dragged that shirt from her......

"Sir, it's large one...."

"Pack it...." jungkook ordered.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the way to mansion jungkook was thinking about tae's reaction to see the shirt......he is not going to say that its a gift or something.....but he want to give this shirt to his lovable wife......

Jungkook reached mansion......he took the paper bag which contains the shirt......

Jungkook walked in with the bag.....jimin stared his brother's hand thoroughly......

"Gucci??..." jimin asked himself to see the bag......

Jungkook didn't found tae with jimin......jimin is waiting for his husband in the living room.......jungkook rushed towards his room.......