39

The next morning jungkook woke with a punch in his stomach......

"You cheater, it's already 10 and you didn't wake me and you didn't wake either for office.....I know you don't want me to come to your office...... maybe you have an office love or some__mmp......" Tae's words broke with a breathtaking kiss.......

Jungkook went over to his wife who was pushing his husband to get some air.....kiss broke connecting a sting of saliva......tae took deep breaths glaring at his husband who was biting his lower lip and staring at the plump lips of the other......

"You have spoiled a lot...." by that jungkook squeezed the curves of the other who hissed and slapped on the bare chest of his husband.......tae pulled his husband and snuggled his face into the chest......he took deep breaths to cool himself down.....jungkook smiled as he caressed taebooty.........

They slept like that for about an hour.....

Both woke when one of the phones started to ring......

"Baby, it's already 11....." jungkook said rubbing the back of his wife.......

"Hmm, I'm lazy please take me to the bathroom...." tae said kissing on the chest......jungkook instantly carried the other who crossed his legs and hands around his husband.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They are in the car driving to the office.....

"Hubby, don't forgot what I told you...." tae reminded his husband something.......jungkook just nodded unhappily.......

Flashback

"Hubby, never call me baby or tae in front of the workers.....I don't wanna disclose my identity......"

"What?..."

"In front of them I'm married to a common man, not to their CEO...."

Jungkook laughed.......

"Don't laugh, I don't want them to treat me like a boss...."

"The whole building knows I'm married to Mr. Kim's second son Kim taehyung....."

"But they didn't know my face, you never showed it on any platform and we didn't attend any parties either.....and especially we only have one wedding photo.....cause my workaholic husband didn't let anyone see me twice that day...." tae explain with a smile.....

"No way, I didn't let you work as someone else wife....you're mine......" jungkook said hugging his wife from the back......

"No, I just don't want them to treat me like a boss..... please......I'm not even going to hide my sur name......it's Jeon Taehyung but introduce me like I'm your cousin or something........" tae showed his unique smile and started to peck the whole face of his husband who was looking straight and thinking something hard.....

"Fine, but if anyone tries to flirt with you then I will forget about this and he will die in my arms....." jungkook said with a serious look.....tae smiled as he hugged his husband..........

FLASHBACK ENDED
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kim Mingyu, team leader of designing department....." jungkook introduced to his wife who smiled and shook hands with Mingyu........

"You're cute....." mingyu winked at Tae who instantly looked at his husband with a questioning face.....jungkook slightly slapped Mingyu's shoulder......

"He is my old friend.....he will assist you better....." jungkook said as Tae nodded his head......tae didn't dare to look at his team leader........

"And he is my__my___ cousin, flirting is not allowed...." jungkook said giving a serious look at Mingyu....... mingyu engulfed his friend and whispered something in his ear.......